- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Clement Pulaski: Not to be the Latin grammar police, but... deum is the accusative of deus, deo would be either the...
- Harry Savannah: When I say arguably, I am not saying I am arguing that way, but rather than someone might do so....
- Warner: "In the case of the Arab peoples, for instance, they insist that Allah is their standard and basic...
- NathanaelStrickland: Marriage is not just a financial institution. You're misunderstanding my use of the word "economic"...
- dudelette: If marriage is just a financial institution, what does that have to do with faith? And your bringing...
- Against Love-Based Marriages May 4, 2015Hunter Wallace over at Occidental Dissent posted a fascinating review of Stephanie Coontz’s book, Marriage, a History. Coontz is a feminist, but in her honest chronicling of what she considers positive[…]Nathanael Strickland
- Dutch Traditionalist Rutger Schimmel on Patriotism April 30, 2015In the February 13th edition of the Katholiek Nieuwsblad (“Catholic Newspaper”) in the Netherlands, an opinion piece appeared from Dutch traditionalist Roman Catholic historian, Rutger Schimmel, entitled, “Is Patriotism Not[…]Adi
- A Nation of Immigrants April 23, 2015One of the favorite lines used by those trying to steal our inheritance and destroy out country is that “America is a nation of immigrants.” Based on that fact, we[…]Nathanael Strickland
- Against Love-Based Marriages May 4, 2015