Must Read Articles
- Fred Miller: I agree with you that the myth of evolution has caused a lot evil. But, evolution cannot be proved...
- NathanaelStrickland: To begin with, it has to be made clear from the start that genocide and eugenics are in no way...
- NathanaelStrickland: "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except...
- NathanaelStrickland: Not even close. Europeans are the sons of Japheth and unrelated to the Hebrew Shemites. Of course...
- Fred Miller: What about eugenics? Eugenics is associated with racism and usually condemned as evil. It was...
- Gnosticism: Then and Now March 30, 2015Gnosticism was a major heresy merging Christian doctrines with Neoplatonist thought which the early church had to battle, particularly in the Eastern Roman Empire. This heresy was initially denounced in[…]Nathanael Strickland
- Emperor Constantine VII on Nations and Intermarriage March 27, 2015Constantine VII was a tenth-century Byzantine emperor (AD 905 – 959). He was a member of the Macedonian dynasty, a line of very competent emperors who stabilized and expanded the[…]Nathanael Strickland
- European Nationalists Meet in St. Petersburg March 24, 2015On Sunday, members of over a dozen right-wing nationalist parties from across Europe and representatives from even more nationalist groups met with their counterparts in St. Petersburg, Russia, for the[…]Nathanael Strickland
- Gnosticism: Then and Now March 30, 2015