- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Colby Malsbury: I had to quit reading LR for similar reasons, Joe. In the past year or so, though, he seems to be...
- Joe Putnam: I enjoyed this article; it is sound logic. I certainly believe that the mother is as guilty as the...
- Joe Putnam: It is refreshing to see an openly Christian website on the right side of the doctrinal spectrum...
- sorleyboy: OK, let's just call it what it really is: Cultural Jewism. Will that satisfy McD and GN?
- David Carlton: Thank you Blue Ridge Girl!
- How Did the Jungle Come to the West? October 25, 2016Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N’ Roses, once famously said that a jungle was a place of violence, brutal sex, and degeneracy. Boy, was he ever right. As the[…]Adam Grey
- Winning Isn’t Everything, It’s the Only Thing October 22, 2016The anti-monarchical fervor our forefathers cultivated during the late eighteenth century has not gone away. Their blood, and their disdain for monarchies and aristocracies, still flows through our veins. Notwithstanding the[…]Adam Grey
- In Asia, Strength Matters October 21, 2016The cuckservative, alienist lie that race does not matter, that gender barely matters, that strength is a curse, and that weakness is the key to success, is taking a beating[…]Adam Grey
- How Did the Jungle Come to the West? October 25, 2016