- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Nil Desperandum: A historical argument based on whether there was sufficient outrage against a particular detail of a...
- Todd Lewis: "Thus it becomes clear that the kinist position is not only the biblical one, but also confirmed by...
- Fr. John+: A point made on a blog I was referred to, helps those who may not understand that having a...
- Harry Savannah: "It's time to start looking forward and asking how we are all going to build this nation together."...
- Fr. John+: Good then leave through it
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016As I’ve argued in an earlier article, pro-white Christians must present a compelling alternative to the masses than the one offered by either the secular Alt Right or the liberal/cuckservative[…]Adam Grey
- The One-Step Method to Solving Your Problems – or Making Your Problems Worse June 11, 2016The loneliness, frustration, boredom, betrayal, unemployment, and other stressors that we experience as pro-white Christians living in a degenerate age expose real needs that demand real fulfillment. Like Job’s comforters,[…]Adam Grey
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016