Today marks the 132nd anniversary of the end of the two-day-long Battle of Rorke’s Drift. This battle took place during the Anglo-Zulu War in 1879. One hundred and fifty British[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Miguel Serrano: Am I the only one who finds the shenanigans of this air-headed woman ridiculous? She is making such...
- Tim Folke: Personally I am feel very blessed to be of Northern European heritage. Our people are responsible...
- Theocentric: Sir Not-So-Subtle-Subversive's - Patriarchy = debauchery & sodomy - is analogous to God being the...
- catdompa: Then why do early pharaohs have White DNA?
- Ted Jones: I'm glad you pointed out the fact that I'm a black man, seeking knowledge from a website that is...
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018True repentance involves acknowledgment of wronging God and neighbor – and the South African singer, songwriter, and actor Steve Hofmeyr, now the most prominent Boer nationalist, took that very bold step[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018