Today marks the 132nd anniversary of the end of the two-day-long Battle of Rorke’s Drift. This battle took place during the Anglo-Zulu War in 1879. One hundred and fifty British[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- The Gentle Grizzly: The article series is moving, but, I must ask: would you have felt better if the lawyers ruining...
- Anonymous: Todd L, Gregory R, Johnny V: The 1872 synod was not an Ecumenical Council, so... Since phyletism is...
- Richard Terry: Few people know it but Lincoln was also an atheist, and yet he is often referred to as Christian.
- Richard Terry: I'd say "northern churches." There are still some southerners that know the truth about him. In one...
- realhistoryprovesthecorruption: You do mean the ignorance runs deep. The blended masses have been lolled to absolute sleep by OUR...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019