Today marks the 132nd anniversary of the end of the two-day-long Battle of Rorke’s Drift. This battle took place during the Anglo-Zulu War in 1879. One hundred and fifty British[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Rosicrucian Master: i have news for you goy, the "conservatives" hate us too... "let the come legally" is the GOPs...
- Ted Jones: I apologize TexasPяavda, for the lengthy delay in responding to you. I was actually involved in...
- Helene: When was the notion of the blonde's greater attractiveness not the case? Snow White comes to mind.
- gcdugas: I think someone scary, oh I don't know who, once said: "Neo = not".
- Nikhil Balwani: We're in 21st century and you're talking about anti-egalitarianism? Shame.
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019