These were the five most popular articles during the past month. This is based upon the number of unique visitors each page received.
1) The Sanctification of the Races, Part 1: An Exposition of the Nature and Degree of Man’s Depravity
Gic begins his series on the sanctification of the races by laying out the foundational understanding of the sinfulness and depravity of mankind.
2) On Witnessing the Moral Decline of a People: The Case of Riekert Botha
Gic examines the firestorm surrounding South Afrikan Riekert Botha’s comments on homosexuality.
3) Globalists and Marxists vs. Hungary
I delve into the latest series of attacks on Hungary by the globalists angered by Hungary’s traditionalism.
4) Bloodlines: John Piper’s Assault on the Hereditary Family, Part 3
Nil continues his review of John Piper’s new book Bloodlines and its attack on the hereditary family.
5) Race, Immigration, and Ron Paul
I discuss Ron Paul’s record on immigration and some mitigating factors in regards to his less than stellar NumbersUSA rating.
Previous In Case You Missed Its:
In Case You Missed It: December ’11
In Case You Missed It: November ’11
In Case You Missed It: October ’11
In Case You Missed It: September ’11
In Case You Missed It: August ’11
In Case You Missed It: July ’11
In Case You Missed It: June ’11
In Case You Missed It: May ’11
In Case You Missed It: April ’11