How many times have you heard someone say, “When I die, I will have no regrets?” And how many times have you looked at the fruit of the speaker’s life and have thought that she surely must have some regrets, for the fruit of her life wasn’t all that lovely? Broken marriages, career-obsession, wayward children and who knows what all else tumble in the wake of selfish actions. Still, the person thinks she will have no regrets. Why? Because she was “true to herself.” She “followed her heart.”
Tagged: Holy Spirit
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Henry Kelly: Never will be. The US and state governments are full of people who don’t know, don’t understand,...
- Henry Kelly: Not hard to do. What government isn’t illegitimate? The US has had several “constitutions”...
- Henry Kelly: In the UK the child of a subject (British term for “citizen”) of the king who was born abroad to...
- Steve HH: You say, [the views accompanying this erroneous concept of God are more widespread than some might...
- Spartan093: So almost 7 years later, I come across this. Has your opinion changed since? I enjoyed some of your...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Gic Serry
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019