When I first became a Christian I was an independent, fundamentalist, King James Bible-only Baptist. The only thing in life that was important was telling someone “how to get saved.”[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Steve HH: You say, [the views accompanying this erroneous concept of God are more widespread than some might...
- Spartan093: So almost 7 years later, I come across this. Has your opinion changed since? I enjoyed some of your...
- Awake: The link to a specific article "hostile to Christianity and European identity" in the European...
- Daniel Macedo: Christ is King, and you will kneel before Him, repent!
- Wild Bill: How refreshing it is to know that John Calvin was not a brainwashed cuck who accepted the...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Gic Serry
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019