Earlier this year, the United Nations alerted the world that “abortion rights” are under attack in Eastern Europe.1 The United Nations, formed after the WWII to supposedly advance “international security,” “social progress,” and “civil liberties,”2 has time and time again proven itself to be nothing but a political tool in the hands of corporatist bankers, stealing hard-working taxpayers’ money in their attempt to establish a neo-Babelist New World Order. One of the main points on the agenda of the Marxist UN is so-called “population control.” In this regard, John Sullivan from Principia Scientific describes the rationale behind the UN’s Agenda 21:
Government (politicized) scientists argued that the proper metric for “sustainable development” is not just how many people are alive but about the amount of carbon dioxide each individual will be permitted to add “unnaturally” to the environment. Implicit in all this is an assumption that humans are somehow “unnatural” agents in the release of CO2 into the atmosphere. It is by thus by [sic] sophistry that you buy into human “unnaturalness” and become sold on the proposition that adding more CO2 by way of industrial emissions will, in turn, supposedly causes global temperatures to rise dangerously.3
The UN’s purpose is to replace God, and not only to replace God’s Law with their own, thereby becoming the theos in their theocracy, but also to replace Him as the Father and Provider of all creation (James 1:17), claiming authority over our children, our food, and even our oxygen supply!
One of the UN’s greatest tools for achieving this purpose of population control is abortion, which is a violation of the sixth commandment (cf. Psalm 51:5; 139:13-16; Jer. 1:4-5). In the name of “women’s rights,” the UN classifies a pregnant woman’s lack of access to abortion as a violation of her human rights and even a form of torture.4 This UN policy is also enforced by its daughter organizations: the EU, NATO, and the African Union. For example, the European Court of Human Rights played a major role in forcing Ireland to recently relax its laws on abortion and allow for exceptions where the life of the mother is at risk.5
The success of the globalists and Marxists is evident: the only EU countries where abortion is currently illegal in normal circumstances are Ireland, Malta, and Poland, but it is also effectively unobtainable in Italy due to doctors’ and nurses’ objections.6 In South Africa, where the government is currently in the process of establishing further control over children at Christian parents’ expense, abortion on demand was legalized shortly after the former white Christian government was disestablished and the country joined the United Nations.7 The number of abortions has skyrocketed over the past few years.8 Canada has virtually no restrictions on abortion,9 and in the United States, abortion has been legal since the tragedy of Roe v. Wade in 1973. Another influential UN member state, communist China, with its one-child policy, of course has the most liberal abortion law in the world. Indeed, the Oriental race is indeed not one to shy away from adding unto the depravity characteristic of their civilization in this regard.
As Christians, we believe that civil government has a duty to enforce the sixth commandment, and therefore, in light of Psalm 2, we have an obligation to advocate, by the means provided to us in our specific contexts, the criminalization of abortion. We further have to realize the intensity of the UN’s onslaught on Western civilization, Occidental Christianity in particular, which should encourage us to intensify our opposition to our enemies, who desire nothing short of our extinction. Of course, abortion is immoral because it is murder, but equally important to note is the attack on covenantal succession by the Marxist “pro-choice” advocates in Western countries. Kinism provides the most effective moral framework for opposition to abortion, and therefore Christian ethnonationalists should be at the forefront in fighting abortion.
It is indeed encouraging to see Christian nationalists speak up against the abortion epidemic and its consequent culture of death. Russian nationalists also supported Putin’s decisions10 to restrict foreign and sodomite adoptions and to encourage higher fertility among Russians,11 which has actually led Russia to reach a natural population stability over the past eighteen months for the first time since 1992.12 This stands in stark contrast to the United States, where the birth rate is currently at an all-time low,13 and the same tendency is currently found among white South Africans, whose total fertility rate has also dropped to an all-time low of 1.63.14
It is clear that the resurgence of Orthodoxy in eastern Europe is one of the primary reasons for the crackdown on abortion in this region.15 The recent activities of eastern European Orthodox nationalists serve as an example for their Western European kinsmen on the continent and in the colonies. Lithuania is well on its way to becoming the fourth EU country to ban abortion,16 and Georgia could potentially follow suit.17 However, it is the steps being taken by those European nations free from EU oppression that should excite Christians, since the EU, by infringing on national sovereignty, could always overrule anti-abortion efforts as being against human rights. Outside of the EU, Macedonia, Ukraine, and Russia are all taking steps in the direction of banning abortion. These can be directly linked to the Eastern Orthodox Church’s advocacy of nationalism, having managed to largely fend off the cultural Marxist infection.
However, in America there is also a resurgence in the anti-abortion movement, as there have been recent successful attempts to curb abortion in several states: Texas, Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Dakota, Kansas, and most recently, North Carolina.18 North Dakota was recently able to pass the most restrictive abortion law in the U.S., banning abortions from the moment a fetal heartbeat is detected.19 What makes the North Dakotan law particularly encouraging from a white Christian ethnonationalist perspective is that North Dakota is still demographically in a very good position, with whites making up 90% of the state’s population of 700,00020; thus, when enacted, this law will have particular significance for protecting the children of our kinsmen.
Obviously, the forces of darkness cannot be opposed without a solid foundation. It is the responsibility of white Christians to educate and evangelize our kinsmen on the principles of theonomy as it applies to the issue of abortion and all other spheres of life. The encouraging opposition to the UN’s New World Order policy of population control mentioned in this article is a good start, but it will not stand if not informed with a worldview that is truly able to resist the Marxist agenda in the name of our King Christ. In this regard, we desperately need to return to traditionalism.
- http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/02/un-abortion-rights-are-under-attack-in-eastern-europe/ ↩
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations ↩
- http://principia-scientific.org/supportnews/latest-news/159-science-meets-un-agenda-21-eugenics-and-population-control.html ↩
- http://www.policymic.com/articles/30925/un-report-classifies-lack-of-access-to-abortion-as-torture ↩
- http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/abortion-bill-signed-into-irish-law-by-president-higgins-602117.html ↩
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law#European_Union ↩
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_South_Africa#Legal_position ↩
- http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/08/21/government-worried-about-escalating-abortions ↩
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Canada ↩
- http://www.ncregister.com/site/article/abortion-mentality-factored-into-russias-adoption-ban/ ↩
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpcc_GVG61k ↩
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2013/07/10/demographics-update-russia-is-on-pace-to-record-another-year-of-natural-population-stability/ ↩
- http://investmentwatchblog.com/u-s-birth-rate-hits-all-time-low-due-to-weak-economic-recovery-the-american-dream-is-ok-we-go-to-school-we-graduate-we-get-good-jobs-we-buy-a-house-we-have-kids/ ↩
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African#Fertility_rates ↩
- http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/08/06/abortion_in_europe_and_america_to_understand_the_difference_you_can_t_ignore.html ↩
- http://www.15min.lt/en/article/politics/lithuanian-parliament-backs-abortion-ban-bill-526-339622 ↩
- http://www.civil.ge/eng/article.php?id=26028 ↩
- See http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/0730/As-abortion-limits-sweep-US-even-purple-states-join-the-crackdown and http://news.yahoo.com/north-carolina-governor-signs-law-tougher-abortion-clinic-232539012.html. ↩
- http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/26/north-dakota-abortion-ban/2021215/ ↩
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota#Ethnic_groups_and_ancestry ↩