Former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, James Comey, has had his 15 minutes of fame. He will undoubtedly get a multi-million dollar book deal out of his role in the 2016-17 drama that saw then-businessman Donald Trump rise from the polling dead to upset former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the presidency, and then begin his first term in office under a cloud of relentless and extremely hostile press.
Nonetheless, with Comey’s June 8 testimony on Capitol Hill in the books, there are a few takeaways for the pro-white movement.
1. Trump’s presidency is not dead. True, he hasn’t lived up to the Alt Right’s oft-unrealistic expectations/wildest fantasies, but the man is alive and kicking Leftist derriere. With this insane Russia conspiracy theory debunked and the credibility of the Left temporarily wounded among the masses, do you think that Trump is going to hold back on pushing his agenda? Hardly. Where that agenda will leave white America is hard to tell, but it’s certainly going to be better than where it would have been had Clinton won. In the meantime, the market doesn’t care about what Rachel Maddow thinks as long as Trump makes American business great again. A rising tide can lift white, Christian boats.
2. The Left is implicitly admitting defeat by changing its accusations from collusion with the Russians to obstruction of an investigation. In reality, the obstruction charge is baseless and will go nowhere outside of the Leftist blogosphere/media domain. Unfortunately the masses will retain a residue of suspicion during the remainder of Trump’s time in office (the ol’ law of “if you repeat a lie often enough, they’ll believe it” is true) and thus may mitigate whatever pro-white policies that Trump has or will implement. But the wind is out of the Democrats’ sails.
3. Some on the Left, such as Chris “tingle up my leg” Matthews, has explicitly admitted defeat after the Comey testimony. The Russia conspiracy theory does not hold water.
“The assumption of the critics of the president, of his pursuers, you might say, is that somewhere along the line in the last year is the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians … to affect the election in some way,” Matthews said on MSNBC, following the testimony.
“And yet what came apart this morning was that theory,” Matthews said, listing two reasons why. First, he said Comey revealed that “Flynn wasn’t central to the Russian investigation,” and secondly, he said that kills the idea that Flynn might have been in a position to testify against Trump.
“And if that’s not the case, where’s the there-there?” Matthews said.
The shrewder members of the Left will retreat, regroup, and attack Trump elsewhere — but not in terms of this stupid conspiracy theory. Hopefully they will move to a more advantageous ground, such as Mexican immigration, Islam, Second Amendment rights, or abortion rights, which will all play well for whites and Christians if they stay as energized as they were in November 2016.
4. Loretta Lynch, who served as Barack Obama’s second attorney general, will come under intense scrutiny now that Comey testified that she urged him to downplay his investigation into Hillary Clinton last fall. This is good for the Alt Right, as anti-Obama rhetoric is implicitly anti-BlackLivesMatter rhetoric, and unites all factions on the Right against the Left.
5. James Comey has no friends left. He has been so Machiavellian that he has doublecrossed both his former employers on the Left, including Obama, Lynch, and Clinton, and his more recent employers on the Right, such as Trump. He may have avoided getting into legal trouble himself, but he has painted himself into a corner and left himself no allies. As a New York Post editorial read, “To date, the ‘cloud’ over Trump is made entirely of conjecture, rumor and anonymous leaks.” Comey’s June 8 testimony failed to give his former friends on the Left the ammo against Trump that they were looking for, and thus failed to reconcile him to them. Obviously he has burned his bridges with Trump, who brooks no dissent and does not forgive disloyalty. Comey’s admission that he himself leaked memos to discredit Trump makes him appear cowardly and only self-serving.
6. The liberal press is once again proven to be a pack of liars with an agenda in whose name they’ll bend anything. Even nonpartisan sources like The Hill ran stories about how CNN and ABC immediately ran corrections on their pre-testimonial hype stories. The New York Times has been called on the carpet after Comey explicitly said its Feb. 14 Russia conspiracy story was bogus, and as it usually does, the NYT is expected to come out with a full-throated
confession of wrongdoing defense of the indefensible.
7. Comey explicitly came out and said that despite his belief that the Russian government hacked into the Democratic National Committee’s computers, and tried to worm into state voter files, he still held to his testimony earlier this spring that the Russians did not change a single vote on Election Day 2016.
8. Donald Trump, Jr. was the man of the hour. His Twitter feed during Comey’s testimony is pretty funny, and included interactions with people from across the conservative spectrum such as Stefan Molyneux to Michelle Malkin. Check it out to remember just why we got on board the Trump Train in the first place.