Author: Robert BruceRobert is an old school Southern Presbyterian of Anglo-Celtic ancestry and a 7th generation North Carolinian. He enjoys theological debates, good sci-fi, and single malt scotch. He currently pines away in the cesspool of academia.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Bob: This us such a weird defeatist take. Coming fron Europe i dont have this belief that africans are...
- Fr. John+: "As the mayhem escalated, a clearly visible police line formed at every access to the intersection....
- Marco Wollank: Given Doug Wilson's close affiliation with Steve Wilkins I don't doubt Wilson was a member of the...
- K Francis: Well said.
- Yerg Gantor: No it doesn't. There are two reasons for this. First, the idea that differing aptitudes between...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019