Author: Thomas VogelThomas Vogel is a Southern gentleman and blogger with a wide range of interests. He likes long walks on short beaches, fishing and breaking liberal talking-points into tiny pieces (then spreading nasty rumors about those pieces!).
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- basednnredpilledchad: I literally just said he was NOT from Arabia. Why is some pagan white nationalist clown even...
- Maxden: Sorry, bud, Jesus was not from the Arabian peninsula. He was a Jew from what is now Israel and was...
- basednredpilledchad: The Good Samaritan is about personal charity to those who need it. Mass immigration is about ruining...
- basednredpilledchad: It was always orthodox (small o) Christian belief that race is real, and that we have no obligation...
- basednredpilledchad: Berbers were white, nowadays they are mixed with black Africans and Arabs. We have the art and the...
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021Late last month, Dr. Frank Smith, author of the first history of the PCA who is currently an RPCNA minister pastoring an inner-city mission church in Atlanta, GA, published Race,[…]Thorin Reynolds
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021