“Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.’ . . . So God created man in His own image, in the image of God[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Tim Folke: Race is not just a matter of skin color. There are differences in ankle structure, thickness of the...
- Yerg Gantor: It was necessary to get the church to accept the lie about "no race" before it could accept the...
- Theocentric: And now we have aliens replacing superheroes. Who are the real aliens? Why, the identity thieves...
- Physiognomically Correct: Those who use the procreation argument in favor of miscegenation demonstrate to me that they are...
- Adi: Thank you Adi. May God bless you and your family. Love, dad.
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018True repentance involves acknowledgment of wronging God and neighbor – and the South African singer, songwriter, and actor Steve Hofmeyr, now the most prominent Boer nationalist, took that very bold step[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018