“Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.’ . . . So God created man in His own image, in the image of God[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Hans and Anna Gygax: The fruit is bad because the root is bad. Why should we expect anything different until we...
- Hans and Anna Gygax: We always love arguments that start with "it's the current year!"
- Hans and Anna Gygax: Apparently you loath the truth and thus, any prayers of destruction will only return upon your own...
- Siniša Petković: Oh, liberal idiot. you don't know the difference between love and lust
- Andrew Azzaretti: Another option is demon possessed, as I choked my way through that litany of White hatred i could...
- Only White Christians Oppose Sodomite “Marriage” May 17, 2018A recent poll found that the only ethnoconfessional demographic still solidly opposed to the institutionalization of sodomite relationships are white evangelical Protestants. Today, only two years after the legalization of[…]Adi
- Christianity to Replace Liberalism in Hungary May 14, 2018“We have replaced a shipwrecked liberal democracy with a 21st-century Christian democracy, which guarantees people’s freedom, security” said Viktor Orban, the recently re-elected Hungarian prime minister, during his acceptance speech[…]Adi
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018This weekend Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was re-elected to a third term in office. Orban’s Fidesz/Christian Democrat Alliance won 48.5% of the vote, with the right-wing nationalist Jobbik Party[…]Adi
- Only White Christians Oppose Sodomite “Marriage” May 17, 2018