Category: Australia and New Zealand
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Jonathan Mark Trantham: western Christianity is paganism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Apostasy
- Colby Malsbury: Thank you as always, Joe :)
- Adam Grey: Good questions! Definitely some parallelism going on there.
- Colby Malsbury: There's a time and a place for everything. If a leftist snowflake is screaming obscenities directly...
- Joe Putnam: Nice article Colby. I actually got a comment kicked off of (((Breitbart))) a while back when I...
- Making School Bathrooms Safe Again February 24, 2017It’s a small victory, but after years of constant losing, I’m not tired of winning even the small battles. On Feb. 22, Trump appointee and new Secretary of Education Betsy[…]Adam Grey
- Dear White People: Cancel Your Netflix Subscriptions February 11, 2017They just can’t leave good enough alone. Backlash against Netflix came fast and furious when their trailer for “Dear White People” premiered on YouTube Wednesday. The show highlights the angst[…]Adam Grey
- Boy Scouts Fall Deeper into Degeneracy and Insanity February 10, 2017After the pseudo-controversy regarding the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on homosexual leaders and troops back in the days of yore (policies which ended under the oh-so-august reigns of Barack[…]Adam Grey
- Making School Bathrooms Safe Again February 24, 2017