This song is an old favorite of mine. Sung by the popular French Quebec folk band Mes Aïeux (My Ancestors) it recounts the degeneration over the last five generations[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- alexguggenheim: I wonder if so many for so long have been this way, just in more cloaked forms. I am genuinely...
- Harry Savannah: Not having been fully aware of Piper's rank leftism (as roundly related here), I had already long...
- Fr. John+: I don't deny that, as far as it goes.... but the rise of the hyper-romanticization of the Medieval...
- Jljlmjlmn_Prprsprst: Victorian England was a golden age, and he who does not see it is a cuckold. J.P.
- Jljlmjlmn_Prprsprst: I think this is pretty clear through tradition, that tattoos and piercings when more than in very...
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- The Rise of the Polish Right March 24, 2016Over the past decade or so, European politics has been marked by a decisive shift to the right as has not been seen since the Second World War. This shift seems[…]Adi
- February 8: Rushdoony Commemoration Day February 5, 2016Considering that we’re not that into Black History Month, on behalf of all of us here at Faith and Heritage I’d like to draw our readers’ attention to a commemoration[…]Adi
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016