This song is an old favorite of mine. Sung by the popular French Quebec folk band Mes Aïeux (My Ancestors) it recounts the degeneration over the last five generations[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Adam Gray: Praise God, it's great to hear that. Mary and I are fond of Bermuda, one of the many British...
- Adam Gray: Amen to that sentiment and that prayer!
- Michael R: Scotland is puzzling. Maybe they're all brainwashed by Nicola Sturgeon, who could sell ice to...
- The Hwhyte Death: All good points, but the one I think can't be overstated enough is that depressive, defeatist types...
- Fr. John+: I was heartened to read this column. Even though I've read a number of other columns that addressed...
- The One-Step Method to Solving Your Problems – or Making Your Problems Worse June 11, 2016The loneliness, frustration, boredom, betrayal, unemployment, and other stressors that we experience as pro-white Christians living in a degenerate age expose real needs that demand real fulfillment. Like Job’s comforters,[…]Adam Grey
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- The Rise of the Polish Right March 24, 2016Over the past decade or so, European politics has been marked by a decisive shift to the right as has not been seen since the Second World War. This shift seems[…]Adi
- The One-Step Method to Solving Your Problems – or Making Your Problems Worse June 11, 2016