There is an often-used phrase that people often quote that goes like this: “Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.” While this is not an explicit Biblical Proverb,[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Theocentric: "Racism", a mythical invention designed to demonize kinism, in order to prosecute and persecute...
- Davis Carlton: That's the impression that I get. Crying is natural in these circumstances.
- Davis Carlton: Thanks Aaron!
- SatirevFlesti: Along with Stark, Thomas Madden is a Crusade historian who does a great job debunking the...
- boxty woot: That's not an argument for bringing them here. It seems to me that they will vote 80% Democrat like...
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018True repentance involves acknowledgment of wronging God and neighbor – and the South African singer, songwriter, and actor Steve Hofmeyr, now the most prominent Boer nationalist, took that very bold step[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Szijjarto Stands Up for Nationalism July 3, 2018This Hungarian is a role model from whom world leaders everywhere could learn. Everyone, raise a bowl of goulash in honor of Peter Szijjarto, the foreign minister of Hungary. He stood his ground[…]Adam Grey
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018