Introduction One of the most divisive issues among those who have developed an interest in and a loyalty for defending and promoting the white European identity and ethos is the[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Anonymous: Who wants to troll the CRCNA Office of Racial Reconciliation with me!...
- Sepehr S: Are you pretending that being ginger is same as being gay, or are you really that stupid? If you...
- Ian_Judge_Lord: "if the populations of Iceland and Haiti traded places Icelanders would shortly convert the hell...
- Ian_Judge_Lord: "If borders — the demarcation of possessions and jurisdictions — are dismissed as arbitrary, by...
- Colby Malsbury: My latest piece on McDurr's ignoble firing, and even more ignoble new job:...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019