Yesterday, the U.S. House voted in favor of overturning the monstrosity that is Obamacare.1 While this is largely symbolic, as such a move would be unlikely to be able to[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- cold340t: Hmmmm, really? So those there for thousands of years are same as or equal to those Euro Colonist of...
- Gleimhart Supremacist™: To say the least.
- Martina: Baptists have lost their way.
- Master A. Bonafide: Bantu tribes are just as much colonialisers as the Europeans. It is not the indigenous tribes of SA...
- Gleimhart Supremacist™: Speaking of race and rights, have a look at this guy, one Kyle Howard, a black fellow, supposed...
- What Is Alt(-Right) Christianity? Damian Michael’s 21 Theses of Alt-Christianity August 2, 2017Damian Michael, an Alt-Right Christian author and apologist, has published a series of theses introducing what can best be called Alt-Christianity. Michael points out that just as the ineffectiveness and defeatism[…]Adi
- Slovak Alt-Right Leader Persecuted for Trolling Leftists July 31, 2017The leader of the Kotleba – People’s Party Our Slovakia is being persecuted for trolling leftists. On behalf of the party Marian Kotleba made three donations of 1488 euros to[…]Adi
- The Southern Baptist Convention Fears What It Doesn’t Understand July 24, 2017A few remarks about the Southern Baptist Convention’s June 14 resolution condemning…something they don’t understand and can’t properly name. 1. The resolution’s sponsor, Dwight McKissic, is the same black guy who proposed taking[…]Adam Grey
- What Is Alt(-Right) Christianity? Damian Michael’s 21 Theses of Alt-Christianity August 2, 2017