- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Colby Malsbury: 'They' did not multiply 'them'. The increase in the enslaved Negro population was wrought through...
- Aaron Collins: Your rhetoric has penache—unfortunately it remains inadequate. They had multiplied them up to...
- Colby Malsbury: Did you seek out your priest's permission and blessing before posting that?
- Colby Malsbury: No, that's Mandingo-style revisionism you're stating there. The South wasn't one gigantic stud farm.
- Aaron Collins: The American South was wrong because it was breeding and multiplying negroes in captivity.
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017Last year, I reported that the annual Polish nationalist march on Polish Independence Day attracted 50 000 participants. This year it was even bigger, as police estimated that 60 000[…]Adi
- Halloween Falls Victim to Anti-White, Anti-Male Bias October 30, 2017One of the few times of year when kids are allowed to be kids is Halloween. Besides putting on a costume and getting free candy, kids are encouraged to roam[…]Adam Grey
- South Africa Outlaws Spanking October 25, 2017One of the most tyrannical means by which a Christian people can be oppressed is legislation that expressly outlaws what God has expressly commanded them to do. Such legislation was[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017