- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Weaver1: I imagine anyone could found an alternate group that taught life skills, gave some sort of medal in...
- Weaver1: The only time I say something positive about Mormons is when I mean to say the word "Amish" but...
- Weaver1: Families simply need to set up their own family traditions. If your child masters, say, a language,...
- Weaver1: There might be some benefit from children's shows there for very young children. I dislike cable...
- Adam Grey: Awesome. Thanks!
- Dear White People: Cancel Your Netflix Subscriptions February 11, 2017They just can’t leave good enough alone. Backlash against Netflix came fast and furious when their trailer for “Dear White People” premiered on YouTube Wednesday. The show highlights the angst[…]Adam Grey
- Boy Scouts Fall Deeper into Degeneracy and Insanity February 10, 2017After the pseudo-controversy regarding the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on homosexual leaders and troops back in the days of yore (policies which ended under the oh-so-august reigns of Barack[…]Adam Grey
- “A Dog’s Purpose” is to serve God and man, not PETA’s agenda January 27, 2017The Left is like a pack of sharks, which gets more frenzied and aggressive whenever their prey lets some blood slip into the water. An already-insane ideological bent can turn[…]Adam Grey
- Dear White People: Cancel Your Netflix Subscriptions February 11, 2017