- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Eric, son of Soeren: The tribal laws are all easier understood when studying real kinship of patrilineal tribal societies...
- ThomasER916: Christianity is hated because it has been used to gather Whites together and form long-lasting,...
- Wiffle The Deplorable: "I've argued and pleaded with a lot of them, tried to witness to them, and yet they all insist that...
- Wiffle The Deplorable: "with the rise of 'Kek', their sophomoric brand of humour and adolescent strutting may keep them...
- Wiffle The Deplorable: "Going to have to disagree here, this symbol describes the Alt-Right perfectly. " For now, yes. I...
- Muh Constitution September 17, 2016For centuries Western European men have organized themselves on as voluntary a basis as possible. Not all voluntary associations or measures of equality are inherently moral or wise, for sure. […]Adam Grey
- What Logo Represents the Alt Right? September 16, 2016At the recent Alt Right press conference in Washington, D.C., the trio of speakers – Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow, and Richard Spencer – introduced a new logo meant to embody[…]Adam Grey
- PCA Pastor Tim LeCroy: Churches Should Be More Like Gay Night Clubs September 15, 2016I only recently discovered Faith & Heritage, so I’ve been reading a lot of articles and posts from the archives. In a recent article I read about a PCA pastor[…]Glastonbury
- Muh Constitution September 17, 2016