- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Adam Gray: Awesome post, Ehud. I'll be highlighting this issue, and discussing your post, in AM Grey Podcast...
- Tim Harris: Actually, given how things turned out, you could argue that Othello had an anti-miscegenation moral.
- Todd Lewis: Again was Constantine V a Kinist? "In the article it was made clear that we are arguing for a...
- Nil Desperandum: I ignored your point about Eastern Orthodoxy because it was a lengthy article, and because it (along...
- Todd Lewis: "Otherwise, your assertion that the quotes are underdetermining is already dealt with in the "Proper...
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016As I’ve argued in an earlier article, pro-white Christians must present a compelling alternative to the masses than the one offered by either the secular Alt Right or the liberal/cuckservative[…]Adam Grey
- The One-Step Method to Solving Your Problems – or Making Your Problems Worse June 11, 2016The loneliness, frustration, boredom, betrayal, unemployment, and other stressors that we experience as pro-white Christians living in a degenerate age expose real needs that demand real fulfillment. Like Job’s comforters,[…]Adam Grey
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016