- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Roger U: I'll have to reply to you since Ehud Would can't post. The reformed view seems to imply that the...
- Nil Desperandum: A response from Ehud Would which his computer is preventing from posting: ----- God has no such...
- DAJ: Generation5 hits on some interesting questions that this essay loudly begs. The racial theology...
- Roger U: I should state up front that I'm not Calvinist and I may not know the full extent of my theological...
- Theodora Angelina: You're not alone in lamenting what's past. You might enjoy reading this piece of Peter Hitchens' on...
- The Hungarian Reformed Church Fights for Its People October 31, 2015Today marks 498 years since Martin Luther started the great Protestant Reformation. Sadly, during the twentieth century, nearly all of Protestantism forsook the genuine doctrines espoused by great men like[…]Adi
- Trump: Lessons for Traditionalist Christians September 11, 2015F&H has so far not discussed Donald Trump, the identitarian phenomenon of the summer. I personally support Trump, but I am not necessarily a true believer. I’ll just say that[…]Generation 5
- Doug Wilson, Steven Sitler, and Alienist Error September 6, 2015Many of us are familiar with the controversy surrounding Doug Wilson and his church’s relationship with convicted sex offender Steven Sitler. I have so far refrained from commenting on this[…]Generation 5
- The Hungarian Reformed Church Fights for Its People October 31, 2015