Farming is not merely another way of making a living in Boer society: it is part of who the Afrikaner-Boer people of South Africa are. The agrarian lifestyle of[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- dennis richardson: When Ronald Nash first wrote his book, "Social Justice and the Christian Church", John Piper agreed...
- Foster Brooks: Ministerial Expert Rev. Pastor Dr. RC Sproul Jr, D.Min. is now available for consultations with...
- Tom: Christianity is about unity with all men.. If black Christians cannot love thy neighbor "white...
- chris jones: It's been many years since I read the Bible, to be honest, but isn't there something in the OT which...
- BlueCat57: What things don't you trust? What came before McDurmon? What they published near the end of...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Gic Serry
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Thomas Cross
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019