One week before an historic presidential election in which nearly two thirds of white Americans made an openly nationalistic, anti-Third World, pro-European leader the 45th President of the United States,[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Pinkalicious: Mattel just loves diversity. That is their right as a private company. Granted, I think it’s...
- Irwin Fletcher: Hello All. 52 year old white male here. I very much appreciate the discussion here as it directly...
- mastedon2: I cant even search online for a location where primarily whites live. Results are all Google-skewed...
- Joshua: Excellent work, brother; thank you and God bless.
- MegaMAGAloveUSA!: In 2022. It has gotten worse. Christian voices need to join major forums and venues and help...
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021Late last month, Dr. Frank Smith, author of the first history of the PCA who is currently an RPCNA minister pastoring an inner-city mission church in Atlanta, GA, published Race,[…]Thorin Reynolds
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021