How many times have you heard someone say, “When I die, I will have no regrets?” And how many times have you looked at the fruit of the speaker’s life and have thought that she surely must have some regrets, for the fruit of her life wasn’t all that lovely? Broken marriages, career-obsession, wayward children and who knows what all else tumble in the wake of selfish actions. Still, the person thinks she will have no regrets. Why? Because she was “true to herself.” She “followed her heart.”
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- dennis richardson: When Ronald Nash first wrote his book, "Social Justice and the Christian Church", John Piper agreed...
- Foster Brooks: Ministerial Expert Rev. Pastor Dr. RC Sproul Jr, D.Min. is now available for consultations with...
- Tom: Christianity is about unity with all men.. If black Christians cannot love thy neighbor "white...
- chris jones: It's been many years since I read the Bible, to be honest, but isn't there something in the OT which...
- BlueCat57: What things don't you trust? What came before McDurmon? What they published near the end of...
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Gic Serry
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021