Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Douglas Self: While I have no regard for "Papist" drivel, OTOH it's been my pleasure to know many Catholics who...
- Douglas Self: Although I certainly believe in Jesus Christ and that He will judge, and there is no one but...
- John Miller: My greatest concern for America is an emanant centralist tyranny and a forthcoming holocaust. At...
- tommy ex thom w ex tomw: Been a long time, but H.L. kinda glosses over the fact that the 'Reconstruction' as occurred was...
- Paul Fishman: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e57ff9e27e800fd74487c5841db4ae887a090c9aa81e7efdc1ca28411fbe6191...
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021Late last month, Dr. Frank Smith, author of the first history of the PCA who is currently an RPCNA minister pastoring an inner-city mission church in Atlanta, GA, published Race,[…]Thorin Reynolds
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021