The above is a flyer mailed out inviting people to attend a church here in Texas. One of my friends received this flyer and passed it on to me with the following commentary:
Deconstruction of a cultural-Marxist image:
This is yet another flyer we received from Grace Outreach Center, a local MultiCult church. As we can see, in this image we have white, black, Mexican, and Chinese families. A few things struck me about this image:
1) The white family is the only family not in church.
2) The white male is the only one frowning.
3) The white male has a broken foot and is on crutches. This strips him of his power.
4) An apple is hitting the head of the white male. This makes him look foolish and the subject of ridicule. Further, the association of the apple is an Edenic sin identification.
5) The white child specifically asks his mother for permission to go to church, not his father. The mother obviously runs that household.
6) The hair of the non-white females is of the same nature as the hair of white female.
7) The only screw-up from a Marxist viewpoint is that the pointy hair style uniformly applied to all the boys, makes the Negro boy look like a piccaninny.
How I hate the modern church.
It is also noteworthy that all the non-white families have two children while the white family only has one child. It is unfortunate that much of the modern church is dedicated to the destruction of the European race and Western civilization. It is important to note that the church’s efforts to achieve this genocide are not comprised only of blatant things like apologizing for imaginary sins or calling for open borders; they can be as simple as a church flyer insidiously attacking the white family unit.