Because the same objections resurface on multiple occasions, Faith and Heritage now has a Frequently Asked Questions section which, if not accessed by this convenient hyperlink, is available via the navigation bar at the top of any F&H page. Here are some of the questions to which we respond:
2. Why is this site so racist?
5. This site is clearly white supremacist. Where do you believe whites got the right to rule everyone else?
7. How can you be pro-white at all, when whites have committed atrocities in history like slavery?
8. So you’re saying that we ought to love other races as we tell them to live in another land? How can you love on people and share the gospel with them if you want them to live elsewhere?
11. This site just seems so angry and hateful. Why don’t you better show the unconditional love of Christ in your lives?
12. You say you’re opposed to “interracial” marriage and “racial” integration. Why do you hate other races so much?
18. If you think “race” is real, why don’t you go ahead and tell me what exactly distinguishes a “white” from a “black”? How many “races” are there, anyway?
23. How can you reconcile your views with Galatians 3:28, which teaches that in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile?
Whether you find yourself with a conscientious revolt against this site, or whether you find yourself in discussion or debate with such people, this FAQ is the place to go. We have not only answered a number of common objections but also provided additional reading to explore these topics further. If you are devoted to truthfully representing our principles, whether in agreement or in disagreement, our beliefs are here to see.