1) The Queer stuff: Attempting to woo Whites means, foremost, disaffected GOP voters. Doing so by adding White Nationalism to the big-state, progressive sodomite/catamite movement already extant in the GOP is effectively an invitation only to the Log Cabin wing of that party. But even if everything went the secular Alt-Right’s way, siphoning away the odd pro-White DNC NAMBLA members and the GOP Log Cabin boys into a third-way coalition, what would they have? Little more than a Rocky Horror Picture Show troupe. And given the choice between subjugation under Leroy Jose Mohammed and Liberace Pinochet, I’m honestly not sure which is worse. Suffice it to say, if adhered to impenitently, their philo-sodomite platform ensures only that the WN movement will well deserve all the judgment bearing down on us.
2) The anti-Christian talk: The general trend in the Alt-Right is to condemn their own base with the constant scapegoating of Puritans, Calvinists, the Founding Fathers, and Christians generally, thereby snubbing the foundation of every traditionalist impulse in the vast majority of their people. This is reminiscent of the Bush administration (via Condoleeza Rice) mocking “the Leviticus people” whom they purported to represent. Just on a political basis, you cannot inspire the allegiance of your people by impugning the last two millennia of their history, the substrate of our civilization, and all we hold dear. And why bother going to the Alt-Right for such abuse when they already have the same thing in spades in the mainstream? Not to mention that apart from the Christian worldview, they lack any moral justification for allegiance of any sort in the first place.
3) The pretentiousness, snobbery, and posturing: Every movement and think tank has an intellectual core, to be sure, but the philosopher kings of the Alt-Right suggest the merger of a button-down regatta club with Oscar Wilde’s favorite bathhouse. And the ivory tower university mentality has clearly engendered a strange populism which bypasses all the intermediate institutions of families, clans, churches, neighborhoods, and guilds for a binary interaction between the individual and the state. This binary orbit of people and state is the same control formula promulgated by the French Revolution and the various socialist tyrannies in European history. Even the Bolshevik Revolution was, albeit absent the ethnonational aspect, predicated on these grounds. Their effete elite disregard all other hierarchies, natural and spiritual, in favor of a Hobbesian-Hegelian god-state. And omitting all the social intermediaries from their framework, even the individual men in correspondence with that state aren’t really men, but poor shadows of an ideal man who exists only in the imagination of the philosopher kings. And since all men will fail to meet up to that ideal, all are rendered squalid creatures in the eyes of the state. Their insistence upon the ideal makes them contemptuous even of their own kind – the proletariat who fall old, infirm, crippled, or poor, and therefore short of the ideal. Misanthropic worldviews such as this can produce only brutal tyranny under a Leviathan state.
4) The Superman language: The slogan “become who we are” and the emphasis on metamorphosis and ascent, beyond being the language of humanism, has its roots in the old gnostic heresy of divinized man which arose in competition to Christianity in the the first century. And as Voegelin, among others, has demonstrated, those doctrines were clear permutations of Talmudism. The irony.
5) The Social Darwinism: All the nihilism, egoism, and “might makes right” talk is an apologetic against all apologetics. It is a renouncement of discourse and ethics in favor of force, a pledge of allegiance to barbarism. If consistently adhered to, it actually renders inert every argument for allegiance to our folk or anything else as our people have become the pariah class of the globe. We are not only subject to rule by Jews, but also, to the ravages of all the other peoples of earth. If we consented to the Alt-Right’s view here, there is nothing to be done about this state of affairs because it affirms the right of those sundry groups to exterminate us. Denuding us of any grounds on which to object, it resigns us ethically to that grim fate. But that’s only if they would be consistent.
6) The love affair with the Radical Left: Spencer has made overtures admonishing White people to study Saul Alinsky’s writing, not so as to be forearmed against it, but in order to embrace the Marxian tactics for our own. You remember Alinsky – he’s the one who dedicated his book to Lucifer and boasted that his ultimate wish was to “organize hell” against God and His people. Inasmuch as Alinsky commends Lucifer to us, Spencer in turn commends Alinsky to us. No sane White man can have any barter with such filth.
7) The Satanism: I’m far from the first to point this out but in many essential ways, the secular Alt-Right position has considerable overlap with LaVeyan Satanism, and on that score, is reminiscent of the old Radio Werewolf Youth Party and Abraxas Foundation. And Richard Spencer does resemble some sort of fusion of Nikolas Schreck and Boyd Rice. The distinguishing difference being that where Schreck and Rice used music – the primary media of their day – Spencer et al. are using Twitter.
For that matter, Jack Donovan (a cult leader in his own right) bears in both appearance and life philosophy, fair resemblance to Anton LaVey. Perhaps Spencer will attain to the same heights as Schreck and go on to chair the Temple of Set? I’d wish him godspeed, but, well, you know.
8) The Malthusianism and infanticide: While eugenics of one sort or another is an inescapable reality for every worldview, the Malthusian variety may be the most insidious strain. This happens to be the preferred variety of the secular Alt-Right. One gets the distinct impression that if Cecile Richards’s (of Planned Parenthood infamy) Malthusianism had a pro-White bent, she would be the de facto heroine of the Alt-Right movement.
The Alt-Right nonetheless affirms infanticide on the grounds that “the Pro-Life position is dysgenic.”
Even Harold Covington’s Northwest Front, whose unsentimental plan for social reform seems lifted whole cloth from The Turner Diaries, denounces abortion as a means of racial hygiene. Covington concludes flatly, “abortion – the killing of children of any race – is something White men just don’t do.”
The Alt-Right may think sparing the lives of the lame dysgenic, but it is apparent that their Kevorkian social ethic, building, as it does, such a misanthropic order, is far more dysgenic – for it reduces us all to beasts. If becoming the best is to be pursued only by becoming more efficiently barbaric than everyone else, there is no point in that struggle.
9) Fighting Liberalism with more Liberalism: The remedy for all the destruction wrought by modern liberalism is not yet another more modern flavor of the same. But this is precisely what the Alt-Right proposes – “transcending history,” “something entirely new,” “totally broken with the past and stultifying religious texts [e.g., the Bible].” Earth to Spencer, that’s what got us into this trouble! You’ve heard that you cannot douse a grease fire with water; how much less can you douse it with more grease!
10) The problem of ethics in general: The Alt-Right proposes a great good in seeking the welfare of our people, but absent any epistemological and ontological predication for good. In fact, they routinely mock the only predication for good – the Lordship of Christ – and, consequently, the derivative good of race-patriotism. They cannot be taken seriously until they locate some objective basis for morality to affect objective duties and values upon our people. Which is to say, they cannot be taken seriously until they repent of their lawlessness and bow the knee to the Lord of our tribes and King of the nations – Christ Almighty.
Post Script: We all understand that we want to quit losing, but we cannot win by the Faustian route. We will not overthrow the devil by pacts with lesser demons. It is just such compromises which have brought us to this pitiable condition at present.
“Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchmen waketh but in vain.” Psalm 127:1