1. God has given us four more years. His kindness is meant to lead us to repentance. Time for corporate revival and personal holiness, white identity and families that thrive. Last chance.
2. As a political strategy, the Sailer Strategy works.
3. As a way to position oneself as a candidate for political office or a leader in life, the Trump Strategy works. Trump’s example to us (as well as James Edwards’s slogan) of “no apology, no compromise, no surrender” has proven effective against degenerates and evildoers. Let’s each put that mindset into practice. Make Yourself Great Again.
4. The Alt Right must organize a life-affirming, thriving culture independent of the State that can stand on its own regardless of who controls the State. Specifically, this means church planting and individual, familial, and communal faithfulness. If we have four years of fat ahead of us, let’s use it to prepare for the inevitable four or more years of famine.
5. The Alt Right politically needs to organize and push the Trump Administration to uphold its promises to “build the wall and deport them all.” Ever to the right, ever in the interests of family, faith, and folk, the Alt Right must push the State to use its power to destroy degeneracy. Last chance to do so with the legitimacy of institutional power.
6. Southerners, give thanks that your Northern brethren in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and perhaps New Hampshire had enough good sense to elect a populist who will look out for your interests. Without them, we’d be entering a new Clinton era. We must stand and fight shoulder-to-shoulder against the Other.
7. Northerners, don’t forget that the entire country would have been lost to the Other over the past decades if it weren’t for your Southern brethren fighting all alone for years and years. Time to humble yourselves and learn a thing or two from them churchgoing, racially conscious Johnny Rebs.
8. Westerners, the era of rugged individualism is over. It’s time to think racially like Southrons and organize politically like Yankees. Marry the Anglo-Celtic desire to be let alone with the Germanic impulse towards teamwork. Then go reconquer the West from the Other.
9. Paul Ryan, Wisconsin’s Speaker of the House who refused to campaign for his party’s presidential nominee — who then went on to win Wisconsin — should be toast. Gone. Good riddance. No compromise here, Mr. President-elect. Get rid of him. Same goes for the rest of the #NeverTrumpers in the GOP.
10. Give credit where it’s due: God. He has been far better to us than any of us deserved. We all know what America really deserves. Let’s stay humble and give Him credit for all the good that He allows us to do in the coming years. He is glad to bless a humble people, but will not tolerate an arrogant folk.