“Put not your trust in princes,” but good ones sure are nice to have around.
Vitaly Milonov is a traditionalist Christian member of the State Duma in Russia who has been at the forefront of the most vital political reforms that have taken place in this former communist country. Many of our readers within the Anglosphere might at first consider a Russian Orthodox politician from St. Petersburg to be irrelevant to their lives, but consider his contribution for our fight in resisting globalism, the sexual revolution, and cultural Marxism, at the very least in terms of redirecting the mainstream narrative and getting under the skin of our overlords. Some of his best moments include the following:
• He was the main sponsor of the 2013 bill that outlawed homosexual propaganda to minors in Russia.
• In 2012 he also proposed a bill (though it was unsuccessful) that human embryos be granted the same right to live as humans after birth and called abortion murder.
• He warned international athletes participating in the 2014 Sochi Olympics that if they make themselves guilty of violating the ban on homosexual propaganda to minors, they would be arrested.
• In March 2014 Milonov, in arguing in favor of a national holiday to honor St. John of Kronstadt, said that “[The Jews] vilify any saint, it is in their tradition of 2,000 years, beginning with the appeals to crucify the Savior, ending with accusations of anti-Semitism against St. John of Kronstadt.”
• Also in 2014, he successfully campaigned to criminalize child beauty pageants in Russia.
• In 2016, he proposed referring to Istanbul as Constantinople on all Russian maps and state-approved textbooks.
• Early in 2017 in a State Duma discussion, he said that Jews “boiled us [Christians] in cauldrons and fed us to animals.”
• In March this year he called for a criminal investigation of Freemason lodges in Russia.
Vitaly Milonov is the kind of hero we need. He is a fine example of principled steadfastness for all men around the world thinking of running for office.