Since cucks are marked not simply by their manifest error on the racial question (among other edgy topics), but by a remarkable fear that leftists would accuse them of answering it wrong, there is a gloriously simple litmus test to easily expose the cucks from amongst us: give them a thought experiment where they must choose between (1) a world where their touted conservative principles are realized and (2) a world devoid of our degenerate age’s racial “progress.” Or in other words, between (1) their professed conservative values and (2) racial equality.
- Would you overturn Loving v. Virginia if it would ban sodomarriage?
- Would you forbid the creation of interracial marriages if it would outlaw abortion?
- Would you negate the 1964 Civil Rights Act if it would prohibit no-fault divorce?
- Would you restrict the black franchise if it would curtail the welfare state? (Oh wait.)
- Would you resegregate public schools if it would secure prayer, Bible-reading, and Christian instruction in those schools?
- Would you denounce MLK Jr. as a whoremongering communist heretic if it would achieve a conservative POTUS, Senate, and House?
Don’t get bogged down in debating how realistic these are. Just maintain your frame and press the potential cuck to choose (1) or (2). The cuckiness can become especially lucid when my favorite question is posed – between interracial marriage and abortion – given the very absolute claims conservatives are wont to make about the latter.
By their fruits you will know them. This litmus test easily exposes a cuckservative’s true priorities: how little he cares about his lauded conservatism compared to his abiding concern for racial equality — or, more precisely, his abiding concern not to be thought of as – or, perish the thought, be called – a racist.
Besides the immense value of knowing the cucks amongst us, this exercise produces delightfully entertaining responses. The lengths that cucks will go to avoid answering this question are breathtaking. So breathtaking, in fact, that F&H invites all its loyal readers to post the laughable responses they receive in the comments…which may or may not find themselves in a future article.