When evildoers do not swiftly receive the rewards of their deeds, they learn that they can get away with crimes against God and man. On the contrary, “When a scoffer is punished, the simple becomes wise.” (Proverbs 21:11) “Strike a scoffer, and the simple will learn prudence.” (Proverbs 19:25) When criminals are dealt with swiftly and justly, everyone else learns that crime does not pay.
In our Anglo-American tradition, we have been careful to give plenty of protections to those accused of crimes in order to guard them from governmental injustice. We have been wise to do this, and we should continue to do this. I strongly support defending the rights and dignity of the accused (as well as those imprisoned for non-capital crimes) in order to safeguard the liberties and dignity of us all.
However, the accused is not the only person involved in this equation. The Bible states, “He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the Lord.” (Proverbs 17:15) The Bible did not lay more emphasis on one side or the other. To wrongly convict an innocent man is wrong — and it’s just as wrong to acquit a guilty man.
In America, we have let a lot of guilty men go free due to deficiencies in our legal system. In addition, we have forcefully punished those guilty of lesser crimes, while slapping the wrists of rapists and murderers. I would support major overhauls to correct these deficiencies. There are multiple serious problems in the American criminal justice system.
Being too strict with non-whites accused of terrorist acts, murder, rape, and kidnapping is not one of them, however.
The Uzbek Muslim who confessed that he premeditated the murder of eight bicyclists and pedestrians in New York City Oct. 31 ought to be swiftly tried and executed. We all know that he won’t be. Why won’t he? Because under the current legal system, non-whites and foreigners accused of capital crimes against citizens, white people, Christians, heterosexuals, and otherwise normal people have hordes of lawyers and millions of dollars at their disposal to stir up the crowds, sway public opinion, pressure judges and clerks, and shame those of us who want simple, dispassionate justice. This is life in our Brave New World, where we are one marketplace under ZOG.
While reading about the Halloween Day occurrence of “the religion of peace” expressing itself in New York City, I was further shocked to learn that there are men accused of plotting the 9/11 attacks who have languished in jails for the 16 years since that fateful Tuesday morning. They have neither been acquitted and released, nor found guilty and executed.
This state of affairs is simply unacceptable in a civilized nation. It is incompetence, negligence, and malice aforethought rolled up into one disgusting wad. It is white genocide.
The Trump Administration has floated the idea of prosecuting this Uzbek Muslim through the military tribunal system set up after 9/11. Ironically, that vehicle of military justice has been a dramatic failure — resulting in only eight convictions, with four reversals — in the 16 years since 9/11.
If the president were serious about solving the crisis in our country regarding Muslim terrorists, he would take a few actions without regard to the New York Times opinion page.
- He would immediately ban all Muslims coming into the United States. (Funny, I recall a political candidate saying this once.)
- He would fire and/or imprison the federal judges that have blocked his Muslim ban, and appoint new ones in their place who would do their job. (Abraham Lincoln did as much and he’s regarded by most pundits as the savior of our country. Trump would be able to get away with it as long as he outlasted and defeated his political opponents. History is written by the victors, and victors keep Muhammad’s buddies away from school children.)
- He would not only end the Diversity Visa Lottery program, but begin to deport all foreign-born Muslims residing in the United States.
- He would withdraw all U.S. troops from wars in Islamic countries, and station them at home to be ready to quell Islamic terrorists if needed.
- He would fill the ranks of said U.S. military with the red state voters who have long clamored to purge their homeland of not only Muslim terrorists, but those who aid and abet them — i.e., Marxists in the media, legal system, entertainment industry, financial sector, and other large corporations.
- He would carry out the reforms I have previously proposed regarding the media.
- He would support legislation that simply and plainly returned the U.S. to its founding principles — that it is a homeland for free, Christian, white men and their families.
As a side note, no U.S. citizen should be tried in a military court and kept overseas in a military jail unless he is a member of the U.S. Armed Forces and being court-martialed. However, a foreign national who is not a U.S. citizen has no moral claim to the protections of the U.S. Constitution — the edicts of the depraved post-Civil War federal government notwithstanding.
The Bible says that there is a time for peace.
A time to heal.
A time for forgiveness.
But the same chapter of the Bible — Ecclesiastes 3 — says more than that.
It says that there is a time for war.
A time to kill.
A time for justice.
The wars abroad have failed to stem the tide of radical Islamic terrorism. It’s time to protect the homeland from the invaders our (((elites))) have invited within our borders, universities, and government. There need to be a lot more Muslim terrorist bodies hitting the floor. Humane treatment for all, yes. Due process for all U.S. citizens, yes. But swift executions for those convicted by a jury of their peers? Absolutely.