Author: Bernard de LintonBernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Servenet: ...that ‘they would only bow to a savior with the testosterone to fight for them against the...
- JustAnotherLutheran: Correction on my part. The start of my comment should have read: “To the one *who* vets *the*...
- John Grammaticus: Yes, well, what would you expect from a religion designed to unite the mixed population of the late...
- JustAnotherLutheran: (To the one vets comments, thank you for overlooking my impatience on twitter and for examining my...
- Linda Canciglia McWilliams: You really should change your symbol to something else; you don't represent the cross well. J...
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Szijjarto Stands Up for Nationalism July 3, 2018This Hungarian is a role model from whom world leaders everywhere could learn. Everyone, raise a bowl of goulash in honor of Peter Szijjarto, the foreign minister of Hungary. He stood his ground[…]Adam Grey
- Tremendous Gains for the Right in Slovenia June 19, 2018Two right-wing parties and a conservative Christian party together gained a total of 10 seats in a 100-seat assembly following the Slovenian parliamentary election earlier this month. Together they gathered[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018