Author: Bernard de LintonBernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Joe Putnam: I agree. Neo-Babelism is a violation of God's law....
- Joe Putnam: Very good piece Aid. I love it that Calvin considered losing ones people's ethnic heritage as...
- Charles Stanley: Yes and white people get more melanoma so what? You know I came on this site to see if there was...
- Charles Stanley: Again: don't you think we have grown as a nation in the past 200 years?
- Charles Stanley: last chance: is a black man sitting next to you in church your brother or not?
- Australian State Bans Pupils from Promoting Christianity August 19, 2017In a recent piece of mine about how multiculturalism is destroying Australian Christianity, I noted that the underlying dynamic is that multifaith societies necessitate the disestablishment of Christianity as public[…]Adi
- National Parks Service Resists New Cultural Revolution August 17, 2017A spokesman for the Department of the Interior announced Wednesday that the National Parks Service would not cave to Marxists and black radicals demanding the U.S. federal government destroy Confederate monuments.[…]Adam Grey
- What Is Alt(-Right) Christianity? Damian Michael’s 21 Theses of Alt-Christianity August 2, 2017Damian Michael, an Alt-Right Christian author and apologist, has published a series of theses introducing what can best be called Alt-Christianity. Michael points out that just as the ineffectiveness and defeatism[…]Adi
- Australian State Bans Pupils from Promoting Christianity August 19, 2017