Author: Bernard de LintonBernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Speed Racer: SBC churches are independent and autonomous. They are not owned or controlled by the SBC. As an SBC...
- AnotherGuy: About African Civilazation, you are not entierly right, Ethiopia is a nation full of history,...
- sea_nettles: I'd like to see a revision of this article now that the mass diaspora of liberal white America into...
- Bede: Most of the uncucked countries in Europe are Catholic or Orthodox. The reformation was the worst...
- Bede: Why do you feel the need to insult Catholicism? Many of us agree with you that all men are meant to...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Gic Serry
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019