Author: Bernard de Linton
Bernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Christian Talour: These types of politicians will probably become increasingly common considering the fracturing of...
- Christian Talour: I wrote a grad school paper on black theology (for a Biblical studies degree). I engaged all the...
- Christian Talour: I've had this discussion with countless Christians. Ultimately, it comes down to putting "equality"...
- Gleimhart: Hasbarat Hunter: It's practically sacrilege to object to MLK idolatry, but modern mainstream Christianity is...
- Gleimhart: Hasbarat Hunter: Galatians 1:8 tells me all I need to know about these Wolves in Malcolm X Clothing: KJV:...
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017Last year, I reported that the annual Polish nationalist march on Polish Independence Day attracted 50 000 participants. This year it was even bigger, as police estimated that 60 000[…]Adi
- Halloween Falls Victim to Anti-White, Anti-Male Bias October 30, 2017One of the few times of year when kids are allowed to be kids is Halloween. Besides putting on a costume and getting free candy, kids are encouraged to roam[…]Adam Grey
- South Africa Outlaws Spanking October 25, 2017One of the most tyrannical means by which a Christian people can be oppressed is legislation that expressly outlaws what God has expressly commanded them to do. Such legislation was[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017