Author: Bernard de LintonBernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Colby Malsbury: I wasn't even sure who these were, tell ya the truth. Even 25 years ago I was trying to distance...
- A Grey: Ehud, you're right to call RAAN's manifesto for what it is: heresy.
- A Grey: Affirmation: There is one mystical body of Christ, the Church. (as we affirm in the Nicene Creed)...
- Stephen Clay McGehee: Two points of clarification: 1) Baptists are not Protestants. Protestant refers to those...
- Hans and Anna Gygax: Great picture of Koko B. Ware, LOL.
- Finding a (Relatively) Uncucked Church October 14, 2017Short post, quick tip. The events of Charlottesville occurred on August 12, 2017. For a rare moment, the nation’s eyes were focused on white advocacy going into a Sunday. This[…]Generation 5
- Remembering Paul Kruger October 10, 2017Paul Kruger was the fifth and last president of the South African Republic (1883-1902). Today, 10 October, is celebrated among the Boer people as Kruger Day, the date of his[…]Adi
- German Nationalists Enter Parliament through Historic Election September 25, 2017The young split-off from Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union, Alternative für Deutschland, triumphantly entered the German parliament by winning over 13% of the popular vote and a projected 87 seats in[…]Adi
- Finding a (Relatively) Uncucked Church October 14, 2017