Author: Bernard de LintonBernard de Linton is a husband, father, and Christian patriot living in the Inland Northwest, where he pursues writing, social commentary, and all matters related to the Christian Faith and Christendom.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Colby Malsbury: A little too hard to do that when you're whacked out of your gob on Ecstasy 24/7. That's an open...
- Ambrose Kane: If "she's an even bigger space cadet than he is," then he's obviously failed to take any genuine...
- Ambrose Kane: Blacks want a 'conversation' on race alright, but it's a one-sided 'conversation.' Unless their egos...
- Doug: Your version of WASP culture isn't just diluted but obviously deluded.
- Colby Malsbury: Wait till the coming global war against whites reaches these shores. You might see how small your...
- Help the Boer People of South Africa March 15, 2018I’m sure by now most of our readers have heard about the recent decision by South Africa’s government decision to amend the country’s constitution in order to allow for the[…]Adi
- The Virgin Alienist vs. the Chad Nationalist March 5, 2018Virgin Alienist says ‘they’ when referring to a person whose gender is unknown diligently heeds the counsel of 20th-21st century biblical commentators as nearly infallible does community service and watches[…]Adam Grey
- Christian Michigan Village under Threat February 20, 2018Located in the northwestern part of Michigan’s lower peninsula, the village of Bay View has a population of under 150 people. Founded in 1875, the unincorporated community restricted the right[…]Adi
- Help the Boer People of South Africa March 15, 2018