Author: Hans IkersHans Ikers is originally from Switzerland. He currently resides in Midwest USA. His primary preoccupations are in the farming industry, fishing, and hunting.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Yerg Gantor: Could you go to jail for spitting in the sidewalk? I guess we wouldn't need as many janitors if we...
- Yerg Gantor: A country founded and established by White people. America used to be one because (get this) it was...
- Adi: Speaking of research - you probably have read way too much leftist literature on this subject,...
- Colby Malsbury: 'Of course it does. Then when any two people pray as Jesus said, "Our Father...." if they are not...
- Colby Malsbury: I believe you were issued a direct challenge, sir, that you are attempting to sidestep. Only...
- Australian State Bans Pupils from Promoting Christianity August 19, 2017In a recent piece of mine about how multiculturalism is destroying Australian Christianity, I noted that the underlying dynamic is that multifaith societies necessitate the disestablishment of Christianity as public[…]Adi
- National Parks Service Resists New Cultural Revolution August 17, 2017A spokesman for the Department of the Interior announced Wednesday that the National Parks Service would not cave to Marxists and black radicals demanding the U.S. federal government destroy Confederate monuments.[…]Adam Grey
- What Is Alt(-Right) Christianity? Damian Michael’s 21 Theses of Alt-Christianity August 2, 2017Damian Michael, an Alt-Right Christian author and apologist, has published a series of theses introducing what can best be called Alt-Christianity. Michael points out that just as the ineffectiveness and defeatism[…]Adi
- Australian State Bans Pupils from Promoting Christianity August 19, 2017