Author: Karl BlomqvistKarl is a businessman living in the Western USA. When he is not busy supporting his family, he enjoys researching topics of science and history.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Exclusively Niemann: boxty woot: That is not entire the case. At least half of Afrikaners have German, French,...
- Jon West Sr: Sordid? By what measure, and in what detail?
- Jon West Sr: Thank you, Mr. Sangius. Well done.
- Jon West Sr: Well done, my brother. Thank you.
- A Guy: I can speak only to the crying bit, but having been in combat a few times too many - it’s actually...
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018True repentance involves acknowledgment of wronging God and neighbor – and the South African singer, songwriter, and actor Steve Hofmeyr, now the most prominent Boer nationalist, took that very bold step[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Szijjarto Stands Up for Nationalism July 3, 2018This Hungarian is a role model from whom world leaders everywhere could learn. Everyone, raise a bowl of goulash in honor of Peter Szijjarto, the foreign minister of Hungary. He stood his ground[…]Adam Grey
- Apology Accepted: Steve Hofmeyr Regrets Voting for Liberal Democracy in South Africa September 4, 2018