Author: Robert BruceRobert is an old school Southern Presbyterian of Anglo-Celtic ancestry and a 7th generation North Carolinian. He enjoys theological debates, good sci-fi, and single malt scotch. He currently pines away in the cesspool of academia.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Ambrose Kane: "Acknowledging that women are capable companions and help their spouses when making political...
- Ambrose Kane: Your sons committed the sin of asking deeper questions, and in not going along with the milquetoast...
- Bezukhov: Well I did that homework. God said "Let Us make man in Our image. But only white men. While we're...
- Horsa: I agree a lot of pain could have been saved in staying with the traditional structure of men voting....
- Fr. John+: Your comments about Network Marketing strike me as odd. My wife and I have both known about, been...
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018This weekend Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was re-elected to a third term in office. Orban’s Fidesz/Christian Democrat Alliance won 48.5% of the vote, with the right-wing nationalist Jobbik Party[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalists in Croatia March Against EU-LGBT Tyranny March 30, 2018On Saturday, ten thousand Christian nationalists in Croatia marched against the government’s plans to ratify the Istanbul Convention, which was adopted by the Council of Europe in 2011. The Istanbul[…]Adi
- Help the Boer People of South Africa March 15, 2018I’m sure by now most of our readers have heard about the recent decision by South Africa’s government decision to amend the country’s constitution in order to allow for the[…]Adi
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018