Author: Robert BruceRobert is an old school Southern Presbyterian of Anglo-Celtic ancestry and a 7th generation North Carolinian. He enjoys theological debates, good sci-fi, and single malt scotch. He currently pines away in the cesspool of academia.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Adi: "If we are to take care of our immediate family, this means that we must not only provide for our...
- Servenet: Ask them if they think God will reward them for allowing their families to be displaced and their...
- Lev Br0nstein: While I can certainly understand your desperate desire to marry Trump -- just a heads up. I don't...
- Tim Folke: Dispensational apathy is, I believe, a form of cowardice. It is a spirit of fearfulness to act that...
- Aaron Dale: ...sort of like how the science of genetics is pot-pourri of pagan worldview doctrines.
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018Conservatives! Christians! Average citizens of the country your fathers built! Have you realized what’s going on yet? Turn off the mainstream media. With an almost negligible number of exceptions, they[…]Adam Grey
- Szijjarto Stands Up for Nationalism July 3, 2018This Hungarian is a role model from whom world leaders everywhere could learn. Everyone, raise a bowl of goulash in honor of Peter Szijjarto, the foreign minister of Hungary. He stood his ground[…]Adam Grey
- Tremendous Gains for the Right in Slovenia June 19, 2018Two right-wing parties and a conservative Christian party together gained a total of 10 seats in a 100-seat assembly following the Slovenian parliamentary election earlier this month. Together they gathered[…]Adi
- The Media Is Using You, Americans July 12, 2018