Author: Robert BruceRobert is an old school Southern Presbyterian of Anglo-Celtic ancestry and a 7th generation North Carolinian. He enjoys theological debates, good sci-fi, and single malt scotch. He currently pines away in the cesspool of academia.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Franklin Bumgartener: One other thing - I'm sorry it took me so long to respond but I've been real busy singing the 3rd...
- Franklin Bumgartener: Funny. That's the wordiest "non reply" I've ever come across.
- Servenet: It took you three weeks to reply...interesting, you must be a very busy person...but then who cares....
- kinDism: No society can ever be dominated by females, only a society led by jezebel-spirited men, pimping...
- Franklin Bumgartener: Based on what you've written and how you've written it, I repeat: I don't think the church is your...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019