- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Horsa: I agree a lot of pain could have been saved in staying with the traditional structure of men voting....
- Ambrose Kane: Giving women the right to vote was likely the start of our modern social problems. The problem with...
- Ambrose Kane: Hey Robert, thanks for the kind words. I have my reasons for ending my blog, but it's something I...
- Ambrose Kane: I will not do your homework for you, but I urge you to read some works on human bio-diversity...
- Nil Desperandum: Not an argument
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018This weekend Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was re-elected to a third term in office. Orban’s Fidesz/Christian Democrat Alliance won 48.5% of the vote, with the right-wing nationalist Jobbik Party[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalists in Croatia March Against EU-LGBT Tyranny March 30, 2018On Saturday, ten thousand Christian nationalists in Croatia marched against the government’s plans to ratify the Istanbul Convention, which was adopted by the Council of Europe in 2011. The Istanbul[…]Adi
- Help the Boer People of South Africa March 15, 2018I’m sure by now most of our readers have heard about the recent decision by South Africa’s government decision to amend the country’s constitution in order to allow for the[…]Adi
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018