Author: Robert ThompsonRobert lives in Texas and is earning a PhD in philosophy. He specializes in medieval Christian metaphysics and philosophy of mind but also enjoys studying systematic and biblical theology in his free time.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- UnreconstructedRebel: There is much to considerer in your remarks - what does it say about our teaching and teachers when...
- Tubal-cain: 20 years ago, at the then age of of 40, I had my fill of evangelical Protestantism. It was an inch...
- rockyh77: While McConnell is using the Byrd rules instead of the Constitution (51% vote) yes the KKK is still...
- Tim Folke: I needed some good news about our people this morning, and this article provided it. I do wonder if...
- Tim Harris: The Bible as word of God gives us a basis for believing that thoughts could be true or false,...
- The Russian Government Discourages Interracial Sex During the World Cup June 14, 2018A senior member of Russia’s parliament, and head of the committee for family and children, warned Russian women on the eve of the World Cup, not to sleep with foreign[…]Adi
- The Alt Right and Religious Truth May 23, 2018Among the sixteen principles that Vox Day helpfully outlines as constituting the Alt Right, “harmony with . . . reality” is included. This is most certainly true: to its praise,[…]Nil Desperandum
- Only White Christians Oppose Sodomite “Marriage” May 17, 2018A recent poll found that the only ethnoconfessional demographic still solidly opposed to the institutionalization of sodomite relationships are white evangelical Protestants. Today, only two years after the legalization of[…]Adi
- The Russian Government Discourages Interracial Sex During the World Cup June 14, 2018