Author: Silas LindtReformed Presbyterian family man, living in the Northwest Redoubt. When not working with his hands, he can be found in the mountains at a campfire by the river.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Yerg Gantor: He plagiarized his PhD, and many other speeches and writings, he denied the Godhood of the Christ,...
- Tim Harris: Mr. Eriksson, If you are a Christian, I can think of no better place to start than Michael Dyson's...
- Servenet: Do a little work yourself. Nobody likes a sneaky little weasel. Knowwhatimean?
- Servenet: Acts 10:34 - It may be observed here that this does not refer to the doctrine of divine...
- Servenet: ¨ - Destroying white civilization is the inmost desire of the league of designated victims we...
- Only White Christians Oppose Sodomite “Marriage” May 17, 2018A recent poll found that the only ethnoconfessional demographic still solidly opposed to the institutionalization of sodomite relationships are white evangelical Protestants. Today, only two years after the legalization of[…]Adi
- Christianity to Replace Liberalism in Hungary May 14, 2018“We have replaced a shipwrecked liberal democracy with a 21st-century Christian democracy, which guarantees people’s freedom, security” said Viktor Orban, the recently re-elected Hungarian prime minister, during his acceptance speech[…]Adi
- Victory in Hungary April 9, 2018This weekend Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was re-elected to a third term in office. Orban’s Fidesz/Christian Democrat Alliance won 48.5% of the vote, with the right-wing nationalist Jobbik Party[…]Adi
- Only White Christians Oppose Sodomite “Marriage” May 17, 2018