Christians who justify interracial marriage often claim that Moses married a black woman, so therefore interracial unions are acceptable. This essay will demonstrate that their conclusion does not follow from[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Ambrose Kane: This is not hard to answer. It's because modern-day professing Christians have been thoroughly...
- Ambrose Kane: I suggest you read Kevin MacDonald's work, 'The Culture of Critique.' This will help you a lot in...
- Fr. John+: Mr Grey- I have lost track of whether or not you still have a web presence. I would like to get in...
- 2Grateful: Magnifient telling of a truly harrowing tale. This should be expanded a bit and made into a book....
- Inayawan: WHAT!!!! Well for that matter, amillenialism has been a problem (Notice I didn't type...
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Our Future Looks Glorious…if We Repent January 10, 2019“The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry…” ~ Proverbs 10:3 I remember how this text struck me as I read it for the first time as a young boy[…]Adi
- Captain Unmarvelous September 21, 2018The superhero genre was one of the last quasi-traditional genres of American pop culture. Batman, Superman, and the other assorted heroes and villains literally came out of the early twentieth-century[…]Adam Grey
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019