Christians who justify interracial marriage often claim that Moses married a black woman, so therefore interracial unions are acceptable. This essay will demonstrate that their conclusion does not follow from[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- ToeKneeBelowKnee: May well be that his defenders have their own skeletons to keep hidden. If any do not and are...
- Tim Harris: In general, my life experience... men who are always squinting are liars.
- Tim Harris: Because it is not the case that "PCA == the church."
- Harry Savannah: Nathanael, I think, does an excellent job at summarizing the Alt-Right cast-of-mind generally at...
- Yerg Gantor: What is a person supposed to make of church, after this? Why even go?
- Tim LeCroy, Twitter, and the Missouri Presbytery’s False Accusation Against Faith and Heritage May 23, 2017The first article of mine to appear on Faith and Heritage was published back on September 15th, 2016. It’s called “PCA Pastor Tim LeCroy: Churches Should Be More Like Gay[…]Glastonbury
- Truth in an Age of Sensationalism & #FakeNews April 14, 2017It’s funny how much has changed since the Internet became a ubiquitous part of our lives. Only twenty years ago the most up-to-date news was usually found on cable news[…]Adam Grey
- Top 10 Excuses for Throwing a Party This April March 31, 2017There’s tons of black pills out there to chew on every day, but some white pills this month are just the right excuse for throwing a party, cracking some jokes,[…]Adam Grey
- Tim LeCroy, Twitter, and the Missouri Presbytery’s False Accusation Against Faith and Heritage May 23, 2017