- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Adi: Augustine, a profound influence on the Reformers, writes in his sixteenth book on The City of God:...
- Eagle_Eyed: Ezekiel 34 is a great proof-text as well regarding the continued existence of the sons of Israel...
- Harry Savannah: No thanks...to your "take" on Scofieldism. The most destructive doctrine of demons of the...
- Robert Herrage II: Regarding Zionism/Replacement Theology/Israel Please Read "When A Jew Rules the World". First...
- ToeKneeBelowKnee: I seriously doubt that but if 'his people' read what you said they will use it. Have 'your people'...
- The Southern Baptist Convention Fears What It Doesn’t Understand July 24, 2017A few remarks about the Southern Baptist Convention’s June 14 resolution condemning…something they don’t understand and can’t properly name. 1. The resolution’s sponsor, Dwight McKissic, is the same black guy who proposed taking[…]Adam Grey
- Donald Trump, Jr.: A Case Study of Media Bias July 13, 2017The media’s attacking Donald Trump, Jr., as a traitor. Therefore, he must be a patriot. It’s that simple. There’s a simple way to understand the mainstream media. Listen to what[…]Adam Grey
- British Nationalism Facilitates Christian Revival July 11, 2017A study conducted back in 2009 found that for the first time, a majority of British people (50.6%) identify as irreligious. (These surveys exclude the highly religious Northern Ireland.) Anglicans,[…]Adi
- The Southern Baptist Convention Fears What It Doesn’t Understand July 24, 2017