The idea of choosing your leader through a democratic process is a distinctly European concept. Starting in the Greek city states and spreading throughout Europe, freeman citizens voting on who[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Christian Talour: "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows...
- Christian Talour: This stuff is nearly universal among young Christian woman nowadays. I can't remember the last time...
- Christian Talour: I've started noticing even the most hard core Alt-Right characters always end up falling into the...
- Menachem Intereststein: Ironically enough, the ad above the comments section is a bit of clickbait entitled 'Bride Breaks...
- Horsa: Yes. So many of my female college friends follow this thinking, and I’ve heard conversations of...
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017Last year, I reported that the annual Polish nationalist march on Polish Independence Day attracted 50 000 participants. This year it was even bigger, as police estimated that 60 000[…]Adi
- Halloween Falls Victim to Anti-White, Anti-Male Bias October 30, 2017One of the few times of year when kids are allowed to be kids is Halloween. Besides putting on a costume and getting free candy, kids are encouraged to roam[…]Adam Grey
- South Africa Outlaws Spanking October 25, 2017One of the most tyrannical means by which a Christian people can be oppressed is legislation that expressly outlaws what God has expressly commanded them to do. Such legislation was[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017