How many times have you heard someone say, “When I die, I will have no regrets?” And how many times have you looked at the fruit of the speaker’s life and have thought that she surely must have some regrets, for the fruit of her life wasn’t all that lovely? Broken marriages, career-obsession, wayward children and who knows what all else tumble in the wake of selfish actions. Still, the person thinks she will have no regrets. Why? Because she was “true to herself.” She “followed her heart.”
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Paul Fishman: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e57ff9e27e800fd74487c5841db4ae887a090c9aa81e7efdc1ca28411fbe6191...
- Maxden: No need to split hairs in quick posts. Of course not Arab but Berber. But that's still non-white...
- Epinephelus Itajara: You know there was a 3D model that a bunch of experts in physical anthropology made in the UK They...
- Leon Haller: You're wrong on many levels. Race is a perfectly valid taxonomical category. It simply means...
- Leon Haller: Augustine was almost certainly white as would be understood today. Once upon a time, the whole...
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021Late last month, Dr. Frank Smith, author of the first history of the PCA who is currently an RPCNA minister pastoring an inner-city mission church in Atlanta, GA, published Race,[…]Thorin Reynolds
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021