Tagged: German Sterligov
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Become a sponsor, and help support our authors. Submit your donation via FreeStartr.
Must Read Articles
- Kelly: You are correct, except I really don't like the term "White" Race is actually a social construct...
- WJG LLL: A very sobering series. Thank you for this. We have two adopted children. My wife was unable to...
- Maxden: Dogma and silly ad hominem dressed with some academic garbage. You do yourself a favor and read...
- Stay Focused: Have you found this refuge yet? Having lived both in Europe and he US, I find it difficult to seek...
- basednnredpilledchad: I literally just said he was NOT from Arabia. Why is some pagan white nationalist clown even...
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021Late last month, Dr. Frank Smith, author of the first history of the PCA who is currently an RPCNA minister pastoring an inner-city mission church in Atlanta, GA, published Race,[…]Thorin Reynolds
- Announcing the Publication of Faith and Heritage: A Christian Nationalist Anthology March 1, 2021We are pleased and honored to announce that the men at Antelope Hill Publishing have published an anthology of selected writings from our site. Faith and Heritage (active 2011-2019) was an online[…]Nil Desperandum
- All Good Things Must Come to an End January 13, 2019Dear Readers and Friends of F&H, It is with a sense of sadness and hope for the future that FaithandHeritage.com will cease publishing articles. All good things come to an[…]Nil Desperandum
- Race, Church, and Society by Dr. Frank Smith August 19, 2021