With the recent midterm elections, many within the mainstream conservative movement, especially represented by the Tea Parties, have asserted that we Americans need to “take our country back” from the[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Nil Desperandum: No worries, Carol, we've got plenty of harshness to go around!
- Carol Carol: Let's not forget that Proverbs 6:16-19 tells us that there are seven things which are an abomination...
- JGTThrasher: You said what I was trying to in a much more succinct way. Would 10000+ upvote.
- JGTThrasher: You do realize that praying to Saints came from Germanic heathenism, right? So di icons. Read the...
- JGTThrasher: False. Odin/Vili/Ve made man with the triune gifts. Jesus in John chapters 14-17 hammers the point...
- February 8: Rushdoony Commemoration Day February 5, 2016Considering that we’re not that into Black History Month, on behalf of all of us here at Faith and Heritage I’d like to draw our readers’ attention to a commemoration[…]Adi
- Celebrating Five Years January 20, 2016Yesterday marked the 209th birthday of the great Christian and Southern gentleman Robert E. Lee and the 5th anniversary of our website. We are grateful for your readership and pray that[…]Nil Desperandum
- Slovenians Counter Sodomite Revolution with Historic Vote December 22, 2015In what can possibly go down in history as the most catastrophic year in terms of the political destabilization of society’s most fundamental institutions, marriage and the family, there has[…]Adi
- February 8: Rushdoony Commemoration Day February 5, 2016