With the recent midterm elections, many within the mainstream conservative movement, especially represented by the Tea Parties, have asserted that we Americans need to “take our country back” from the[…]
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Fr. John+: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8 The tide of public opinion appears to be turning. NOTE:...
- Christian Talour: It's lucky Columbia was spared from being reinvented as a symbol of multicultural America. Perhaps...
- john: That makes a lot of sense, southen culture has always been significant different from northern...
- Jljlmjlmn_Prprsprst: Perhaps a way of thinking about it is that the United States was always too big and in a way, too...
- john: Feminism (largely propogated by jews)is destroying America, and the feminine views of the world it...
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- The Rise of the Polish Right March 24, 2016Over the past decade or so, European politics has been marked by a decisive shift to the right as has not been seen since the Second World War. This shift seems[…]Adi
- February 8: Rushdoony Commemoration Day February 5, 2016Considering that we’re not that into Black History Month, on behalf of all of us here at Faith and Heritage I’d like to draw our readers’ attention to a commemoration[…]Adi
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016