Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Yerg Gantor: I wonder if the communist societies of the early 20th century would agree with McDurmon that there...
- Hans Gygax: Perfect application of the word of God to our current society. Thanks again for your encouraging...
- Fr. John+: Wow. What a son of a bitch this McDurmon is. And what a scary line of covenantally apostate...
- Colby Malsbury: I had to quit reading LR for similar reasons, Joe. In the past year or so, though, he seems to be...
- Joe Putnam: I enjoyed this article; it is sound logic. I certainly believe that the mother is as guilty as the...
- Can Robots Love People? October 27, 2016Love is patient, love is kind, and love is…alive. As C.S. Lewis noted in The Four Loves, humans are certainly capable of loving non-human things. Any animal lover, aficionado of[…]Adam Grey
- How Did the Jungle Come to the West? October 25, 2016Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N’ Roses, once famously said that a jungle was a place of violence, brutal sex, and degeneracy. Boy, was he ever right. As the[…]Adam Grey
- Winning Isn’t Everything, It’s the Only Thing October 22, 2016The anti-monarchical fervor our forefathers cultivated during the late eighteenth century has not gone away. Their blood, and their disdain for monarchies and aristocracies, still flows through our veins. Notwithstanding the[…]Adam Grey
- Can Robots Love People? October 27, 2016