Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Adi: Great article. I especially like that you draw attention to the very real and vital parallels...
- Joe Putnam: I like the concept of the countries of Europe being "fatherlands". All countries should be an ethnic...
- Yerg Gantor: You did not answer my question. Please try to stay on topic. The same verse you have appealed to in...
- Wylie Huffaker: Carlton: "Contrary both to the Lockean theory of the “consent of the governed,” and to the...
- Warner: "R.J. Rushdoony once said: “Christianity is completely and radically anti-democratic; it is...
- Hillary’s Resume: A Trail of Bodies November 8, 2016 Ehud Would
- Can Robots Love People? October 27, 2016Love is patient, love is kind, and love is…alive. As C.S. Lewis noted in The Four Loves, humans are certainly capable of loving non-human things. Any animal lover, aficionado of[…]Adam Grey
- How Did the Jungle Come to the West? October 25, 2016Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N’ Roses, once famously said that a jungle was a place of violence, brutal sex, and degeneracy. Boy, was he ever right. As the[…]Adam Grey