Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Hans Gygax: I find it confusing that we should trust Trump yet at the same time: 1) Hannity, Limbaugh, Alex...
- Adam Gray: Rebel, thanks for your comment. I actually had a similar thought process, but proceeded to pick...
- l'Américain: I have been looking for this website for a long time.
- David Carlton: Hi Dylan, Race is very much a biological reality that can be discerned through DNA analysis. You...
- Curtis Lowe: Excellent Piece David !
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016As I’ve argued in an earlier article, pro-white Christians must present a compelling alternative to the masses than the one offered by either the secular Alt Right or the liberal/cuckservative[…]Adam Grey
- The One-Step Method to Solving Your Problems – or Making Your Problems Worse June 11, 2016The loneliness, frustration, boredom, betrayal, unemployment, and other stressors that we experience as pro-white Christians living in a degenerate age expose real needs that demand real fulfillment. Like Job’s comforters,[…]Adam Grey
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- How to Become a Hero – and Inspire Others to Become Heroes, Too July 5, 2016