Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Adam Grey: Fantastic advice, Stephen. Thanks for adding your two cents to this topic, about which you know a...
- Christian Talour: Great suggestions!
- Stephen Clay McGehee: Excellent post. I've been a candidate for a county-wide office, and been a campaign treasurer and...
- PNW_Copperhead: Jack Chick had some great tracts. I've read quite a few and an old friend of mine even got saved...
- Warner: Another thing we could reprove Mr. Chick for would be getting overly obsessed with the errors of...
- German Government Intensifies Its Anti-German Policy January 13, 2017The local government in the federal state of Berlin, Germany, has become the second in Germany to pass a decree stating that illegal immigrants subject to “far-right attacks” receive “double[…]Adi
- How the Mighty, Hollowed-Out Fall January 10, 2017In a truly ironic and fitting gesture, the laws of nature brought down an iconic sequoia tree in central California Jan. 8. The “drive-thru” tree at Calaveras Big Trees State[…]Adam Grey
- Interest in Science Largely Determined by Race January 7, 2017The Pew Research Center just released their findings from a study regarding the attitudes of U.S. high school seniors toward science. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the optimistic attitudes[…]Adi
- German Government Intensifies Its Anti-German Policy January 13, 2017