Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Christian Talour: Russia was among the first to become a secular post-Christian disaster, now it's among the first to...
- Christian Talour: At this point the "United States Government" is just a collection of unrelated networks with no...
- Christian Talour: Everyone worships youth now, and a pretty young blonde is the perfect representation of it, with...
- Joe Putnam: I was a bit surprised b the first paragraph of this piece which mentioned the "(implicitly white)...
- Gleimhart Gugenheimer: The first church I visited when I went off to college on the East Coast was a chick-run "church."...
- Westminster Proves Muslim Ban Is Humane March 23, 2017In yet another display of how multiculturalism, “refugees,” and Islam are turning the civilized world into just another Third World cesspool, London became a war zone Wednesday when an Islamic[…]Adam Grey
- South Africa on the Brink March 17, 2017South African President Jacob Zuma now openly calls for blacks to steal white farms, amidst other horrors. Suidlanders are South Africans preparing for the approaching bloodshed and pandemonium. Take some[…]Nil Desperandum
- CNN, left-wing media shocked that rules apply to them, too February 28, 2017The trolls have come home to roost. Decades after the hippies and Alinsky-ites began deconstructing our country and marching through its institutions in order to destroy them from within, people[…]Adam Grey
- Westminster Proves Muslim Ban Is Humane March 23, 2017