Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Fr. John+: What came to mind as I was reading this article, was the rise (in the post-schism West) of the 'Cult...
- Nil Desperandum: You can't parody this stuff. We're the hateful ones? The existence of a biological continuum (as...
- Political Commentator: "Miscegenation is unnatural and works against God’s purposes, [...] We ought not to value the...
- ToeKneeBelowKnee: National Geographic photos from the latter half of the 20th century of stretched necks by way of...
- Fruity Knowledge: This review should be read in schools instead of the holocaust mythology they pushed on us.
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016“I am the Cassandra of Yankeedom, predestined to prophesy truth and never to be believed until too late.” – Robert Lewis Dabney, 1894 We’ve covered Robert Lewis Dabney extensively on[…]Nathanael Strickland
- The Rise of the Polish Right March 24, 2016Over the past decade or so, European politics has been marked by a decisive shift to the right as has not been seen since the Second World War. This shift seems[…]Adi
- February 8: Rushdoony Commemoration Day February 5, 2016Considering that we’re not that into Black History Month, on behalf of all of us here at Faith and Heritage I’d like to draw our readers’ attention to a commemoration[…]Adi
- Dabney on the “New South” March 30, 2016