Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Fr. John+: What about that case over in Moscow, Idaho? You should talk about that in light of this post, and...
- Warner: "Over against Roman imperialism, nationalism was a core presupposition of the Reformation." Indeed,...
- Fr. John+: “Liborgtarians.” Brilliant!
- Yerg Gantor: There are sections of New York (city) which are rented only to Jews. Maybe Crown Heights? It's a...
- Davis Carlton: No problem Hans and Anna. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
- Christian Michigan Village under Threat February 20, 2018Located in the northwestern part of Michigan’s lower peninsula, the village of Bay View has a population of under 150 people. Founded in 1875, the unincorporated community restricted the right[…]Adi
- False Liberal Optimism over South Africa’s New President February 16, 201814 February was a good day in South Africa – not for the country itself, not for its people, but for the manifestation of divine justice. The now-former president of[…]Adi
- What Can I Say? January 29, 2018The keepers of public opinion today hand down to the masses what we are to say. I try hard to please them and follow the mob. If I say the[…]Harrison Stock
- Christian Michigan Village under Threat February 20, 2018