Ethno-nationalism is a belief system that affirms a traditional Christian understanding of families, tribes, and nations. Ethno-nationalism holds that nations are defined and rooted in common heredity and that the foundations of a nation are based on common ancestry, language, culture, religion, and social customs.
- Faith & Heritage is a consortium of Christian writers from a traditionalist perspective. F&H features a diverse range of opinions among its writers, and any particular opinion expressed is not necessarily indicative of universal agreement among F&H admins or writers.
Must Read Articles
- Menachem Intereststein: Ironically enough, the ad above the comments section is a bit of clickbait entitled 'Bride Breaks...
- Horsa: Yes. So many of my female college friends follow this thinking, and I’ve heard conversations of...
- Doug: Might be a cohensidence but wherever (((capitalism))) was promoted and entrenched, Christianity...
- Russ: That last paragraph is a damnable indictment. God help them.
- Doug: Adam writes," I do not believe that an atheistic movement is a desirable political vehicle for my...
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017Last year, I reported that the annual Polish nationalist march on Polish Independence Day attracted 50 000 participants. This year it was even bigger, as police estimated that 60 000[…]Adi
- Halloween Falls Victim to Anti-White, Anti-Male Bias October 30, 2017One of the few times of year when kids are allowed to be kids is Halloween. Besides putting on a costume and getting free candy, kids are encouraged to roam[…]Adam Grey
- South Africa Outlaws Spanking October 25, 2017One of the most tyrannical means by which a Christian people can be oppressed is legislation that expressly outlaws what God has expressly commanded them to do. Such legislation was[…]Adi
- Christian Nationalism Healthy in Central Europe November 13, 2017