As I discussed in a podcast recorded just hours after British officials announced the final tally, there are plenty of things we can learn from the referendum to withdraw Britain from the European Union, and plenty of reasons for white Christians to celebrate the Leave campaign’s victory.
1. Yes, white people, you can win. Against tremendous odds, a populist uprising decades in the making, fueled by middle-aged white Englishmen, prevailed in the political equivalent of a heavyweight title bout. Even though it’s The Current Year, the sun has not set on the empire we call Christendom. Hope lives. It’s spreading to the Netherlands, France, and Italy.
2. Ordinary, patriotic Davids can beat globalist, billionaire Goliaths. Pound for pound, the two opposing sides of Brexit were terribly mismatched. As is the case in the United States and elsewhere in the West, almost every major institution of any significance – from banks to churches to media outlets to sports franchises – jumped on the globalist, pro-EU bandwagon. As in the current Trump phenomenon, the Leave campaign was fueled by lower and middle-class white discontent with mass Third World migration (aka, invasion and conquest), the loss of jobs, lowering of public education and safety standards, and the feeling that native-born Britons were losing their right to live in a country of their own. They agitated and organized and funded UKIP candidates, and finally got a Brexit referendum date on the calendar. And they won. Lesson learned: Despite their overwhelming wealth, influence, and psychological power, the globalists can bleed. They can be defeated.
3. London, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are lost. Nobody was surprised that the London region strongly preferred to stay in the European Union. Many parts of London are majority non-white and non-Christian. London is essentially a Third World city that parachuted into the heart of England, complete with a Pakistani Muslim to govern it. However, after years of pro-Scottish indoctrination via Mel Gibson’s masterpiece, Braveheart, and other things linking liberty to the Celts, to see the once-fierce Scots vote nearly 2-to-1 to remain the subjects of continental bureaucrats in Brussels, and subject to Muslim conquest, was truly heartbreaking. Perhaps it was due to centuries of anti-English, pro-continental politics. Perhaps it was due to decades of Marxist, multicultural indoctrination. Perhaps it was due to their 96 percent white population – a population that does not really understand the reality of race…yet. But to see Scotland, and to a lesser extent Northern Ireland, vote for their own enslavement and extinction was the single, and devastating, tragedy of Brexit.
4. There will always be an England, and a Wales too. The genes that conquered the world and created the British Empire live on in their modern-day posterity. Despite decades of postmodernism and multiculturalism, nearly 60 percent of Englishmen in every region of England (minus London) voted to fight on as an independent people free of continental tyranny – just like their forefathers did in opposing the Papacy, Spain, the Bourbons, Napoleon, and multiple German authoritarians. Their Welsh brethren were not far behind in choosing independence from the EU. The lesson: freedom-loving, life-loving white people have many friends in England and Wales.
5. Immigration matters. As in the United States, the single issue that undergirded the Leave campaign was the desire of Englishmen to be free of hordes of violent, alien, lecherous non-whites. They know they stand in danger of permanently losing the freedoms and property their ancestors purchased for them at a dear price. The pain they have experienced has inspired them to fight to live, over and against whatever foes they may face. Race matters down in the bones and in the hearts of these people – just as it does elsewhere in the West. It is the desire, and the love, that nobody dares name…yet.
6. Globalist opposition to British independence is just getting started. Prior to the vote on June 23, mass media whipped up economic hysteria about all the terrible things that would happen if Brits chose to leave the EU. Prime Minister David Cameron himself hammered home this message repeatedly in the lead-up to the vote. Obama-backer and Jewish billionaire George Soros personally tried to ramrod the Leave movement into defeat, penning an op-ed in the Guardian newspaper three days before the Brexit vote, which predicted a 1929-like Black Friday on June 24 in the event of a Leave victory. That Al Gore-like apocalyptic prediction has fizzled; June 24 came and went, and while the British economy took a hit, it kept humming along within its normal range of ups and downs. Predictions of a U.S. economic crash have not materialized, either. We’ve seen a ten-month low in response to uncertainty about the future of the EU, but even that predictable drop left markets well above where they were when the housing bubble burst or dot-com stocks cratered. Brexit put us nowhere near 1929. Lesson learned: nationalism does not create economic apocalypses. Nonetheless, the reality is that globalists will not quit using psychological scare tactics designed to thwart the implementation of British independence. Neither are they above trying to hijack the movement. Nor yet are they above trying to financially or politically sink Britain’s ship. They did it to Germany in 1933 when nationalists came to power there; they have already compared Trump’s movement to German fascism and opposed the Leave campaign for similar reasons. The fight is a long, long way from its culmination.
7. The path to British independence will be a long road. Trade agreements, passport and migration agreements, and decades’ worth of domestic law will have to be recreated now that Britain is reembarking on a life of national independence. The United Kingdom has literally not had to exercise responsibility for many of the things that ordinary nations do, because the European Union had taken responsibility for them.
All that is going to change. With change comes anxiety. Anxiety is a natural occurrence that need not be feared. It can be properly and calmly handled. But the anti-white, anti-Christian, globalist media is already playing on ordinary Britons’ fears to try to sabotage popular support for the British government as it commences the long, difficult, but feasible task of establishing independence.
We Americans had to do it, and while doing so were told the same messages that the Brits are now hearing themselves. While it is ironic that the nation we Americans once had to fight off in order to live independently now finds itself in a similar situation, the globalist message that Britain can’t govern her own affairs competently is even more ironic. Telling a nation that once ruled one-third of the entire planet, has the world’s fifth-largest economy, and still commands one of the only nuclear-armed militaries in the world that she can’t tie her own shoes is not only preposterous, it is obviously false and designed to intimidate, not help, the British people. Our British brethren will need to maintain their famous stiff upper lips in order to silence the naysayers through successfully reestablishing their national independence.
8. The White World is being Made Great Again. From Russia, where a powerful leader restored prosperity and self-respect to his corrupt, impoverished civilization by taking on the world’s largest anti-white, anti-Christian oligopoly; to America, where blue-collar white voters spanning generations have carried the banner of Trump nationalism over their defeated multiculturalist, globalist foes in the Republican Party and plan to spend from now until November doing the same to Hillary, Obama, and their degenerate “coalition of the ascendant”; to Britain, where ordinary citizens thumbed their noses at one of the world’s truly great, oppressive bureaucracies and its plans to exterminate them through mass migration, the white world is being made great again, one nation and one political revolution at a time.
Moreover, as indicated by the Donald Trump/Vladimir Putin mutual admiration society, and Trump’s open support for the Leave campaign as a proper response to mass Third World migration, we may be seeing a renewal of pan-European unity at levels unseen since before World War I. When all the eyes of the white world look at the Third World with suspicion, and view their white brothers in Holy Russia, the Fatherland, or Britannia as natural allies, the possibility for Christian white revival across the globe is moving from a distant hope to a manifest reality.
9. Advocating for white interests, as nationalists, works. The Leave campaign implicitly spoke to white voters as white people by talking about the hardships mass Third World migration has brought on them. But they also talked to them explicitly as their fellow countrymen, appealing to their sense of patriotism over and against the corruption, injustice, and tyranny of the Brussels bureaucracy. It worked. Why can’t it work here? Judging by the Trump campaign, which has implicitly spoken to white voters as white voters by railing against non-whites from Muslim countries, China, and Mexico, it just might work across the Western world.
10. Our fate is not determined by trends or predictions. Only God determines our fate. Telling British voters in the 1960s that one day their country would be invaded by foreigners, and that they’d be unable to do anything to stop it, would have been a slap in the face after living through the Blitz and sending their fathers and brothers off to war. Telling them that the invaders would be their former colonial subjects, rather than Germans, would have puzzled them. Telling them that after years of suffering through the indignity of foreign conquest, their grandchildren would vote to turn things around, would have pleased them. But the whole convoluted journey would have utterly puzzled them. And it should.
For as predictable as history may be, history still retains an element of surprise that often makes our best prognostications into silly cultural footnotes. Remember Y2K? Flying cars by 2015? Expectations that the Soviet Union would last forever? Brexit came about in God’s way, and in God’s time. Let us pray – with faith – for those things we know pleases the Father. Let us work for them. Let us do everything we can for them. Who knows but that in His perfect timing, He will grant us a greater answer to our prayers than we had even dared to ask for. All the Leave campaign had asked for was an electoral victory. They got their victory. And their anti-British prime minister has resigned. And the European Union, like the Soviet Union before it, is cracking apart. God still does miracles. Even for nations and races. Let us work hard, pray, and hope for good things from our loving and good Father.